Search results

1. TwilightTeddiez

Remnants of Twilight: Age of Arius

Let's see if we can make an Update real quick since I haven't done one in some time now! Thank you all for the kind words on the project btw ^.^ I'd like to present some pixel art from the game that will be in the demo release! I hope you guys enjoy ^.^ These were all created by the...
  2. TwilightTeddiez

Quotes for some reason aren't working for me so I suppose i will answer the questions and opinions without them xD @Joewoof Thank you for the compliment.The game is currently a Commercial Title hoping to release this year. We will be having three different demo phases introducing a certain...
  3. TwilightTeddiez

(Disclaimer: This game originally had a Project Development Topic, however I am unable to edit it anymore for some reason I can not understand xD If a Forum Moderator does see this post, it would be awesome if they could remove...
  4. TwilightTeddiez

It's been so long since I've actually made an update on this page due to most of them being on the rpgmakervxace Forums, so I'll see if I can update this thread as much as possible in the comments before it stops me from typing at all or putting in more media xD First off I wanted to show how...
  5. TwilightTeddiez

That's when you shoot them...I mean...Tell them how you feel about them...Yea...

That's when you shoot them...I mean...Tell them how you feel about them...Yea...
  6. TwilightTeddiez

Here to update on the status of the project's current progress and we'd like to show off the completed Battle System before we create our Video Demonstration of it :) While there are still a few features we are thinking about adding to the system, it will be something we will show off in the...
  7. TwilightTeddiez

Happy Holidays to all!

Happy Holidays to all!
  8. TwilightTeddiez

Updated the page! -Added more Artwork -Added more Screenshots -Added Kickstarter Video -Added More Characters and Battlers -Fixed some of the weird looking text Sorry about the long wait. Worrying about the holiday season along with the Kickstarter is a bummer. We'll be showing off a video...
  9. TwilightTeddiez

I. NEED. SEASON. 2!!! RIGHT NOWWWWWWW!

I. NEED. SEASON. 2!!! RIGHT NOWWWWWWW!
  10. TwilightTeddiez

What do you think? o.0

What do you think? o.0
  11. TwilightTeddiez

Akami Ga Kill!

Akami Ga Kill!
  12. TwilightTeddiez

Thank you for the compliments :) I'll be updating the page soon with more new screenshots as I haven't been able to show much due to the development phases slowing down with our Kickstarter! ~Jason Williams(Demikid)
  13. TwilightTeddiez

Turtle Soup....

Turtle Soup....
  14. TwilightTeddiez

That moment where you submit a forum post, then realize that you put the tag in wrong and feel...

That moment where you submit a forum post, then realize that you put the tag in wrong and feel shamed. I am a failure! *cuts face*
  15. TwilightTeddiez

Remnants of Twilight: Age of Arius is the first installment to a five part series that follows Oboro, and his sister, Vira, as they traverse five...
  16. TwilightTeddiez

Nusakana

Upvoted!
  17. TwilightTeddiez

Rescue

You can do it! I believes in you!
  18. TwilightTeddiez

still get 2000 dollars o.0 I wouldn't use it on the turtles though!

still get 2000 dollars o.0 I wouldn't use it on the turtles though!
  19. TwilightTeddiez

I normally sit down, grab my favorite snack, and play a video game. At that point if it doesn't...

I normally sit down, grab my favorite snack, and play a video game. At that point if it doesn't fix my mood, I sleeps.
  20. TwilightTeddiez

I really wonder how much it cost to hire someone to make a custom Tile sheet? Hmms.....I must do...

I really wonder how much it cost to hire someone to make a custom Tile sheet? Hmms.....I must do some more studying! To the interwebs of doom!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Do you think horror RM games are still a thing today? :|
Now counting one week of skies alternating between cloud, rain, and heavy winds, in the middle of summer. Sure puts a new meaning to the phrase "strange weather around here"
Vacation from work coming up, hope I can smash out a bunch of progress on my game
We gather here on this divine day of Saturday, to proceed with the game make! Praise be.
No way, these madlads actually did it, they made Sans in real life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeastOtaku