Search results

1. Updating the core of a project

Appreciate the response. And yeah I guess the .js only changing the game makes sense, but I'm almost certain that the project has been in a laggy-editor state since the very start over a year ago. What's laggy is kinda like you described yeah. Clicking any event or adding one takes 3 seconds to...
  2. Updating the core of a project

Went down dozens of rabbit holes trying to find out the issue, and that was the only thing I could think of causing it. My only other posts here involved this same issue, with a TON of leads going nowhere. Eventually the person helping decided it was a core issue, which made sense seeing as how...
  3. Updating the core of a project

Hi, I have a pretty massive project that clocks in at about 42 hours at the moment, and I've made it all with a very laggy editor since the start. It's starting to drive me a little crazy. I started the project on RPG Maker MV's 1.0 version, but since then I've been using 1.6.1. I've tried to...
  4. Editor Lag (Regional Language issue?)

This is 100% the reason. I have never closed my project before to test a fresh one on 1.6, and it loaded events instantly - an experience I have never had before. Unreal how much time I waste waiting for stuff like that. I did what was recommended for updating the project core and whatnot, and...
  5. Editor Lag (Regional Language issue?)

Once again, appreciate the response. I don't really understand what you mean with the directory being wrong, or what I would do to fix it, if there's even a problem with it. And as for the generator, I used an older version which didn't have the "kid" tab of the generator, and only realized...
  6. Editor Lag (Regional Language issue?)

Appreciate the response very much. I'll try to answer best I can. 1. I currently have two versions, 1.0 which is generally the one I wind up using simply because of the time I spent on its generator, and 1.6.1 but both have the exact same issue. One isn't any better than they other. I even went...
  7. Editor Lag (Regional Language issue?)

Yeah, it starts on launch of the the program, fresh game or not. Also doesn't seem to matter what version I end up using, still the same thing.
  8. Editor Lag (Regional Language issue?)

Hi, I have been making a game on this for the past year, and it's all been done since the very start with a laggy editor, meaning it freezes on every event, or when calling any sort of database. I can guarantee it isn't a hardware problem, an OpenGL problem, a tileset-size problem, or a driver...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The projectiles shown in this video are as follows:
1, Basic Triple
2, 30-Degree Arc
3, Randomized Blast Wave
4, 8-way
5, 8-way Double
6, 8-way Slowness
7, 120-Degree Arc Repetitive
8, Projective Triple
9, Split 8-way
10, 2-way Split Randomized Arc
11, HP-MP Split Arc
12, Split Laser
13, Shock
14, Cosine
Drop shadows and water reflections tests in RPG Maker VX Ace

BgI3F80.png
I'm doing a fairy tale project Little Red Riding Hood and the Woodsman. I'm almost done with the demo in my native language and I intend to make a demo version in English as well. I'm just going to use the translator because I don't know the pronunciations very well, I only know how to say "Hey" and nothing else.. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azumiayumi