Search results

1. kouta555

YED Sideview Battler Change sprite mid-battle

Thats very interesting stuff could you share this (edited) plugin please?
  2. kouta555

Fullscreen Toggle Option (Add Fullscreen to your Options Menu)

Hello, nice plugin. But how about this . Remove the ON-OFF switch from right, and make that the name Changed from Fullscreen to Windowed?
  3. kouta555

[MZ] JABS - J's Action Battle System

Is there a way to make an enemy use different skills? I dont understand how to make em use not just only one skill, and i dont understand what mean this? <ai:11100000> this a model a what enemy must do, or what? when i write in enemy tag <skillId:1> then he use only a physical attck, but i...
  4. kouta555

Did you find ot why game freezing? JABS disabled and try open a menu (item, status, ect) its just stuck. Game work, but controls dead.
  5. kouta555

Strange thing happens. First i do a plugin command JABS Disabled, and then i do teleport to other map. And got an error Maximum call stack size exceeded. I dont need that the Jabs be active in save zones, but i can't disable it on one map an do teleport to another, cause this error allways...
  6. kouta555

sorry for offtop. But will you planning to make a follower be active in battle? Maybe they will just attack phisicly, no use magic. Or beign lile class using magic: for example one slot per active follower, attack magic for black mage and heal for white mage, knight only attack, ant thief...I...
  7. kouta555

I went the easy way and just copied all the plugins and the map into my project, and also copied everything in the plugin editor. Everything worked, although there is still a problem with the galva plugin, but this is already progress. I will continue to experiment, maybe something will work...
  8. kouta555

Thank you for efficiency. I have already tried to change the position of the plug-in from galv and this is not the result of the results, the fact is that I use a charset with a large number of frames and diagonal sprites, so it is not possible for me to use your system. and thanks for the hint...
  9. kouta555

When you kill enemy, he drop an item, but items not shown, still you can get it when step on spot where enemy was dead. Why its not shown? icon? Charset? To bad that this plugins dont work with GALV_CharacterAnimationsMZ, GALV_CharacterFramesMZ,GALV_DiagonalMovementMZ.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, I've been wanting to do this randomized logic puzzle in my game for years now. I finally figured out how to do it by using arrays and a few small script calls. It's based on the Einstein Fish Puzzle! :D Though, I have no idea how to actually have the player put in answers.... might start a thread about it.

The projectiles shown in this video are as follows:
1, Basic Triple
2, 30-Degree Arc
3, Randomized Blast Wave
4, 8-way
5, 8-way Double
6, 8-way Slowness
7, 120-Degree Arc Repetitive
8, Projective Triple
9, Split 8-way
10, 2-way Split Randomized Arc
11, HP-MP Split Arc
12, Split Laser
13, Shock
14, Cosine
Drop shadows and water reflections tests in RPG Maker VX Ace

BgI3F80.png
I'm doing a fairy tale project Little Red Riding Hood and the Woodsman. I'm almost done with the demo in my native language and I intend to make a demo version in English as well. I'm just going to use the translator because I don't know the pronunciations very well, I only know how to say "Hey" and nothing else.. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leomomr