Search results

1. mooglerampage

Boss Battle Build Bout Winners!

Thanks for the update!
  2. mooglerampage

Boss Battle Build Bout! Sep 13th-Oct 4th!

Thanks! I blew right by that part of the text and have re-named the Google Drive file to include my user name. Hope that's adequate.
  3. mooglerampage

Boss Battle Build Bout Submission Thread!

OK, here goes: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_o7Qx5nesFHa-Bg7yJkBmF6WyuhTa-Ej?usp=sharing The time constraints certainly made for different choices than I normally would have made, so for that it was a good exercise. Hope it's not too broken!
  4. mooglerampage

Boss Battle Build Bout! Sep 13th-Oct 4th!

Thanks Aesica, I popped in to ask that very question! I'd like to make minor edits to the sprite so its style fits my battlers and other graphical elements, but it will fundamentally match the provided boss sprite.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People3_5 added!
index.php

Marketing seems to be about reducing dependence on luck to sell a product, as well as expanding the number of avenues in which luck can play a role in selling a product.
So, I've been wanting to do this randomized logic puzzle in my game for years now. I finally figured out how to do it by using arrays and a few small script calls. It's based on the Einstein Fish Puzzle! :D Though, I have no idea how to actually have the player put in answers.... might start a thread about it.

The projectiles shown in this video are as follows:
1, Basic Triple
2, 30-Degree Arc
3, Randomized Blast Wave
4, 8-way
5, 8-way Double
6, 8-way Slowness
7, 120-Degree Arc Repetitive
8, Projective Triple
9, Split 8-way
10, 2-way Split Randomized Arc
11, HP-MP Split Arc