Search results

1. slimmmeiske2

Use animated pngs?

DSLC There's a couple of tutorials that go about installing plugins: If you need more help, please start a new thread.
  2. slimmmeiske2

Missing Character Generator assets?

Are you sure you haven't any generator DLC installed? I just checked, but my facial marks only go up to 7.
  3. slimmmeiske2

whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

@MidnightBlaize You need to right-click on the image and pick "Save as".
  4. slimmmeiske2

Another issue..

5. slimmmeiske2

Requests

Resource Requests This request is for MV. Hiddenone has a SV battler of the Darklord.
  6. slimmmeiske2

Error Your browser does not allow to read local files.

@owokambo Please make a new thread instead.
  7. slimmmeiske2

Battle faces not updated

8. slimmmeiske2

How to redownload VXACE on different laptop

Just fill in 00000 or something like that.
  9. slimmmeiske2

To be or not to be: PC or Mac?

There is no standalone version for Mac, so Arthan is correct that Steam should have auto-updated it (unless you have turned that setting off). The .exe file is for the Windows stand-alone users.
  10. slimmmeiske2

How to redownload VXACE on different laptop

If you contact support, they can look in their database for your key.
  11. slimmmeiske2

(Bug) after and event player can't move

Have you checked the passabilities of the outside tiles? Make sure that they're passable. Can your characters still turn around, just not move? If you can't turn, it's likely an autorun event blocking you. Regardless, you're going to have to provide some more information.
  12. slimmmeiske2

Generator Resource Query

Resource Requests
  13. slimmmeiske2

You can't until you have made a post and have it approved. Which you have done now, so you...

You can't until you have made a post and have it approved. Which you have done now, so you should be able to change it in your settings.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.
Not a bad weekend but anxiety kicking my but. Also wondering about Ms Littlefish. Some people move on. Anyways how is everyone doing?
I did a video review on Psychronic Games' Star Shift Origins, as they did a review on my game.
Check it out!
can someone show me how to play movies in RPG MAKER MZ?I don't know how to insert a movie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefka