Search results

1. Innate Element Damage Boost

So, I have in mind for my game something akin to the STAB bonus in Pokemon. For those unaware, STAB was where if a Pokemon used an attack of it's own type (element) it would get a damage boost. I'm looking to do something like that, because each actor in my game will have an innate resistance...
  2. Yanfly Battle Engine Ace Without Hud

Probably an odd request considering how most people loathe the default battle system and its lack of pop, but with what I've got going, with a Sideview Battle System with a lot of action on the screen, I find the portrait hud to be A) too eye catching B) doesn't compliment all the action on...
  3. A Graphic Change Script Functional with Symphony + Holder

So, I am in the process of creating a project where two of the big pieces are Battle Engine Symphony, and Holder-style sprites. I am planning to have multiple transformation states, wherein one actor switches to another, gaining new skills, stat boosts, etc. And while I have the mechanical part...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.
Not a bad weekend but anxiety kicking my but. Also wondering about Ms Littlefish. Some people move on. Anyways how is everyone doing?
I did a video review on Psychronic Games' Star Shift Origins, as they did a review on my game.
Check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AelionEnko