Search results

1. RPG Maker Back-to-school Steam Sale!

I got my MV while it was on sale! Honestly the best buy I've done because the program isn't cheap either $79 then the sale helps a lot!
  2. Hell I saw your weekly FREEBIES and I really do love what you gave out! If it isn't much to ask...

Hell I saw your weekly FREEBIES and I really do love what you gave out! If it isn't much to ask would you mind doing them again as it's been awhile? I'm sure many people would be excited to see more of those FREEBIES released again (new ones of course or re-modeled) . I'm lurking the forums for...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.
Not a bad weekend but anxiety kicking my but. Also wondering about Ms Littlefish. Some people move on. Anyways how is everyone doing?
I did a video review on Psychronic Games' Star Shift Origins, as they did a review on my game.
Check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire456