Search results

1. Zak

How do I flip/mirror a picture without moving it from its current position?

Can't figure out how it works. :/
  2. Zak

Screen Resolution for Visual Novel

What would be the best resolution for loading the game into the browser or as a standalone game to download? Thanks!
  3. Zak

Crazy RPG-Maker Anime Intro Event-Techniques

I recently found this video on youtube. It seems to be a RPG-Maker game-intro with very, very eye-catching picture rotation techniques, using a lot of common events and good timing. I tried to reproduce some of the effects just for the fun and how they have been made but unfortunately I ran out...
  4. Zak

RGSS3>RGSS2 Conversion: Tsukihime's Battle Reactions

Any chances someone has some sparetime and could converse it to RGSS2? http://himeworks.com/2013/09/battle-reactions/ Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Totally original and unique OC
Harold.png
So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.
Not a bad weekend but anxiety kicking my but. Also wondering about Ms Littlefish. Some people move on. Anyways how is everyone doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire456