Search results

1. Quasi ABS

is there a transformation based on what skills you used ??  like a bar that shows the amount of skills keep using ....  and if the bar is full you transform it does not depend on if you want to use it it do not have to be apart of a bs .....
  2. hello game- rpg maker 2003

also this game has alot of bugs ...................
  3. hello game- rpg maker 2003

this game made in 1 week but give me feedback       do not be nice or worry about be nice
  4. hello game- rpg maker 2003

This is my video game I made , I know it is not quality , it was made in 1 week;) And I am sorry if it is to hard ;( , I do not know the monster ability because they are on default and  max levels are low , because by default the experience is too much to reach level 99  ( 1 quadrillion...
  5. colorblind

RMMV like invert colors of entire graphics patllete ..... like a mode in the options menu which change the entire color arrangement z-z just change color of everything
  6. colorblind

how to make colorblind script lot of ppl colorblind and many games do not support z-z i am not tho
  7. Hello from a writer!

can i see skills
  8. Quasi ABS

good job , it is over 1000k lines i wish i could write something as great as this too T_T
  9. Happy Holidays 2015

okay, learn javascript and c++ rpg maker mv okay , the script database in the files of games also if u dont like rtp u can replace it

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Totally original and unique OC
Harold.png
So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.
Not a bad weekend but anxiety kicking my but. Also wondering about Ms Littlefish. Some people move on. Anyways how is everyone doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire456