Search results

1. Jrrkein

Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy Holidays.

Merry Christmas Everyone and Happy Holidays.
  2. Jrrkein

RMMZ Enemy starting to glitched out

Looks like I solved my problem, I just checked the VS plugin setting and it copied the first troop event and that's why the enemy changes appearance. Please close this thread now. thank you
  3. Jrrkein

I tried to disable other plugins than the battle core it glitched out, but I disabled VS plugins and it doesn't glitching out either..
  4. Jrrkein

Is it just me or the enemies in my project suddenly change appearance from a snake to a slime after the turns is over, also I didn't put any event commands in the troop pages and it suddenly changes. After Before I'm using VS plugins The enemy ID that was from troop is 3 and the one changed...
  5. Jrrkein

MZ Actor based HP/MP/TP Customization (inkl. Gauge colors) - v1.0 supporting icons and text commands

Hmm I guess I won't be using this then, since I use VS battle plugin quite a lot in my projects
  6. Jrrkein

TSR_MapPopups

Actually it's working now, but I couldn't make another popup appear after the first one like I want to show player get 90 Gold and a Potion (i received the gold and item, but visually the potion popup didn't show).
  7. Jrrkein

TSR_MapPopups

I want to make chest have a popup with an item, I got the item but visually didn't see the popup.
  8. Jrrkein

TSR_MapPopups

Somehow the -1 isn't working for me and not showing up
  9. Jrrkein

TSR_Mirror

Popup didn't appear when using -1
  10. Jrrkein

MZ Actor based HP/MP/TP Customization (inkl. Gauge colors) - v1.0 supporting icons and text commands

Does it conflict with VS plugins especially battle core ones?
  11. Jrrkein

Why always does rpg maker games on steam there always a bad review

Why always does rpg maker games on steam there always a bad review
  12. Jrrkein

Don't force your brain to overwork, I get really sleep

Don't force your brain to overwork, I get really sleep
  13. Jrrkein

What not to make in a game is gacha.. Pulling a card from booster pack is gacha

What not to make in a game is gacha.. Pulling a card from booster pack is gacha
  14. Jrrkein

TSR_MapPopups

can we use -1 to make the event itself show the popup?
  15. Jrrkein

TSR_MapPopups

I been thinking what if the target was -1 that would make for the event itself than other event so we don't have to put event numbers
  16. Jrrkein

Finally, got a new laptop to use for projects and quite rog

Finally, got a new laptop to use for projects and quite rog
  17. Jrrkein

Well going to make MZ project, but old laptop busted right now so I still making using MV ones

Well going to make MZ project, but old laptop busted right now so I still making using MV ones
  18. Jrrkein

back home again, still miss him

back home again, still miss him
  19. Jrrkein

Vlue's Plugin's (Crafting,Quests,Inventory,Time,Steal)

Just use mjshi's python script to create a quest, you don't need that editor anyway since the site owner won't bother uploading it at all even asking thru email
  20. Jrrkein

My Character always through wall if i'm play on it

You have to press with the arrow keys

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People3_6 added!
index.php

OcRam MZ and RETRO demo -projects are now also updated (includes all plugins released yesterday).
At work.
Co: "This bug drove me insane. I tried a lot of things to debug, it just stuck".
Me: "How did you debug it?"
Co: *shows a complicated debugging method using breakpoints and everything*
Me: "What about ... " *casually prints a stack trace in the try/catch exception
Co: "Wait, you can do that??"
Totally original and unique OC
Harold.png
So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lim3032004