Search results

1. Manifest - A complete 30 hour RPG, 4 years in the making

As if you can't hide your IP address or use proxies? Providing this kind of answer is basically like admitting the 'charges' pressed against you. Since you aren't interested in proving your identity as an individual, I rest my case.
  2. Manifest - A complete 30 hour RPG, 4 years in the making

A sockpuppet account isn't necessarily created after the 'original' account(s). In fact, a very simple trick is to create an account specifically for one purpose, then using the older one(s) to give the impression of two or more people. Sarcasm doesn't help you here, especially since no mention...
  3. Manifest - A complete 30 hour RPG, 4 years in the making

Interesting, you actually bothered to respond. With the same type of falsities and assumptions like in the Endafy posts. Totally not suspicious. But, if you want an actual analysis: you came right after Endafy stopped posting in this thread, then wrote in the same style as Endafy writes (with...
  4. Manifest - A complete 30 hour RPG, 4 years in the making

Well, well. Look at what we got here. Is this Endafy's sockpuppet account? It wouldn't be surprising. Anyway, there are just as much logical problems in these posts as in the original advertising attempts. You would call that kind of content criticism? Then check the definition of the term...
  5. Manifest - A complete 30 hour RPG, 4 years in the making

Logical fallacies and invalid assumptions aside, this entire post seems to be set up around promoting that other game you are mentioning, whatever the name is. That's a very distasteful thing to do in this type of thread. You probably won't be convinced if I don't give some detailed...
  6. - Border - The game you`ll never play!

Looks pretty good overall. I personally like the idea of a RM game that embraces realism above traditionalism. It's nice to see that the city actually looks like a proper city, which is pretty rare in RM games. Most of them only use some buildings piled up together for gameplay purposes and...
  7. RMVX Tiranogg: Land of Promise

(deleted)
  8. RMVX Tiranogg: Land of Promise

A few hours into the game make it seem like it's pretty decent, but I'm probably going to stop and wait until the next updates. As many others have pointed out earlier, the combat balance is nearly unbearable. It's not so much about difficulty... but when normal encounters have mobs that can...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

yRMekcF.gif

Run, <null> run!
(sprite got butchered a bit while making gif file...)
WOOP WOOP!
NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!!
Please, welcome to the stage...
Ramona Albright.png

Ramona Albright! A 20-year old World Key Guardian in training (More about the WKG's soon!), She is very impulsive, which leads us to the problem of the game. OOF. Kinda wanna wait till you know how to use the friggin World Key, huh?!
Bust sketch here!
IMG_20220124_110105.jpg
Little-by-little, keep improving your projects. That's how you finish them! ;)
Now it's official: My first RPG Maker game released on Steam will be released this year! I am so glad for this achievement and I am so happy to see a lot of gamedevs like me here working on what we love!
Mais informações no Post.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpe_Noctum