Search results

1. A_Normal_Guy

Is This Possible/Can Anyone Help Me?

So why u don't try to do a method of acess of some of Key informations to the players when he/she wanted? Like, u can have... I don't know, maybe a book who guards the most important information in that part of gameplay or maybe a NPC. Just a suggestion. i just saw what fluffymonster commented...
  2. A_Normal_Guy

Is This Possible/Can Anyone Help Me?

First of all, I don't know how to resolve ur problem. I just wanted point out I think u are seeing this on a wrong way. I understand dialogue is very important for a game and if u says the dialogue do all that diference in your game, so it's more importatant yet. But, I think u are trying to...
  3. A_Normal_Guy

Moves pokemon should have

There are many examples, I can remeber somes, like: Kyurem-Black don't learn Ice punch, but it haves gigantic arms and the type ice... Gyarados being a Flying type and don't learning nothing flying usefull, the best thing it learns it's "bounce". It could have more logic if was a Dragon/Water...
  4. A_Normal_Guy

RM2k/3 Monigote Fantasy [English] Full version available!

"..." I'm speechless. Now, serious. What an AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL game! Without a doubt it's one of my favorites rpgs I played in many years. I finished the game like 30 minutes ago, so i will tell my thoughts. At the beginning I thought was just a generic RPG; grind, XP, party and etc like...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Seeker Clones.png
Work on the Decepticon Seeker sprites is taking longer than I anticipated. I have five down: Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Acid Storm and Nova Storm. Three left to go: Ion Storm, Sunstorm (needs rework), and Slipstream. After completing their walking sprites, should I wait to post them after I've done a transformation sequence?
yRMekcF.gif

Run, <null> run!
(sprite got butchered a bit while making gif file...)
WOOP WOOP!
NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!!
Please, welcome to the stage...
Ramona Albright.png

Ramona Albright! A 20-year old World Key Guardian in training (More about the WKG's soon!), She is very impulsive, which leads us to the problem of the game. OOF. Kinda wanna wait till you know how to use the friggin World Key, huh?!
Bust sketch here!
IMG_20220124_110105.jpg
Little-by-little, keep improving your projects. That's how you finish them! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpe_Noctum