Search results

1. Floria

different battle system

Anyone have any ideeto resolve this problem? Thanks for your answerd
  2. Floria

Szyu's Crafting System

I've find my problem ! The 1 must be the number id of the object book created.
  3. Floria

Szyu's Crafting System

Thank's for this amazing plugin. But I don't understad how add new recipe. I try this on an event : CraftingSystem add_recipe 0: w3 it's for add recipe of weapon 3 to the book1 for blacksmithing. But the game crash
  4. Floria

different battle system

Yes this is a good Idea! Thank's you very much for this fast response :) It's work but only for the special skills but not for attack (attaco). I cannot find this skill on the Class for change with the fake.
  5. Floria

different battle system

Hi! I don't know if it's the right place for this topic, i'm new on this forum. More I'm french and apologize for my poor english ! I've try to make a different way to win combat. But i don't know how do that. For a little kid i want to change de system, and make that for an attack the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Seeker Clones.png
Work on the Decepticon Seeker sprites is taking longer than I anticipated. I have five down: Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Acid Storm and Nova Storm. Three left to go: Ion Storm, Sunstorm (needs rework), and Slipstream. After completing their walking sprites, should I wait to post them after I've done a transformation sequence?
yRMekcF.gif

Run, <null> run!
(sprite got butchered a bit while making gif file...)
WOOP WOOP!
NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!!
Please, welcome to the stage...
Ramona Albright.png

Ramona Albright! A 20-year old World Key Guardian in training (More about the WKG's soon!), She is very impulsive, which leads us to the problem of the game. OOF. Kinda wanna wait till you know how to use the friggin World Key, huh?!
Bust sketch here!
IMG_20220124_110105.jpg
Little-by-little, keep improving your projects. That's how you finish them! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zothy