Search results

1. SuicideToro

Rekx's Graphical Cartel [WARNING: Image Heavy]

Hello there :) I hope you're not too full up with requests. Please take your time with this one. HEADER TEXT: Harvest Moon SUB-TEXT: Once Upon A Clover OTHER INFORMATION: The whole style of the logo and title screen is slightly cartoon-ish but elegant. I would like the logo to be on a...
  2. SuicideToro

Variable Calendar/Weather System

I see! Yeap, checking back, it seemed to have worked until I added values for the time and date variables at the beginning of my game. Before that, the date was indeed blank. Good job with spotting the problem! I would say the second is better, too. It would be dandy to have everything start...
  3. SuicideToro

I got a problem. Your calendar clock, which you seemed to have updated, now reads an error at line 94, undefined method '+' for nil:NilClass. When I use the save file from the older version, the script worked fine.
  4. SuicideToro

I can't currently think of any other features at the moment. This is great work :)  If I hit any bugs or glitches, I'll report it asap ^^
  5. SuicideToro

Yay! A clock HUD! Fantastics :D I think the easiest way is to put it all together like the Four Seasons one, since players want to look at both time and date at a glance :)
  6. SuicideToro

Sprite Reflection

I'm getting a "Line 344 TypeError, nil can't be coerced into Fixnum" sort of error. I wonder what's the problem...
  7. SuicideToro

Luna's Character Workshop

Glad if they can be of use! Thank you for the lovely portraits! :)
  8. SuicideToro

In that case, here it is! Ps: Sorry for the fail hair editing.  
  9. SuicideToro

Hi Lunarea, if I may ask, are you making (or already made) the character sheets for the priestesses and Aphrodite? Because I made a Aphrodite character set on my own, then realized that if you do not permit it, I had better not post them online, or even use the portraits in my game ><

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Seeker Clones.png
Work on the Decepticon Seeker sprites is taking longer than I anticipated. I have five down: Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Acid Storm and Nova Storm. Three left to go: Ion Storm, Sunstorm (needs rework), and Slipstream. After completing their walking sprites, should I wait to post them after I've done a transformation sequence?
yRMekcF.gif

Run, <null> run!
(sprite got butchered a bit while making gif file...)
WOOP WOOP!
NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!!
Please, welcome to the stage...
Ramona Albright.png

Ramona Albright! A 20-year old World Key Guardian in training (More about the WKG's soon!), She is very impulsive, which leads us to the problem of the game. OOF. Kinda wanna wait till you know how to use the friggin World Key, huh?!
Bust sketch here!
IMG_20220124_110105.jpg
Little-by-little, keep improving your projects. That's how you finish them! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazycamel