Search results

1. mike9168422

Pets and Summons

I have downloaded the Pets and Summons v1.1a script and have created two skills for summoning and banishing Guardians. But Im not for sure what I need to do to get them to work in my game. Could anybody please help me?
  2. mike9168422

Weapon Help

Anybody know how to make a weapon that deals defense ignoring damage to enemies?
  3. mike9168422

Skill attachment, Help

Thanks Alexander Amnell. I know doing it that way would be time consuming, so Im wondering if it could maybe be done with a script?
  4. mike9168422

Skill attachment, Help

Well I basically want to use ITEMS. I want to attach a skill to a ITEM, and then be able to use the skill without actually learning it. Because what I am wanting to do is to create a Potion of Fire Breathing that allows the user to use the skill Fire Breath for 5 turns, without actually having...
  5. mike9168422

Skill attachment, Help

Would anyone know how to attach a skill to an item? Like for instance, a Sphere that allows the user to use the skill Reinforce.
  6. mike9168422

Potion, please help.

Yeah, that makes sense. But do I leave the Removal Conditions and Messages sections blank or what?
  7. mike9168422

Potion, please help.

Im trying to create a Potion of Fire Resistance that does exactly what the name implies. Would anyone know how I can do this. Any help would be appreciated.
  8. mike9168422

Muramasa Skill?

Actually Muramasa is a Katana in RPG Maker VX Ace. And in its description it says its "A demonic sword that sucks the life of the wielder." So I want to create a skill to use with it, so that when the actor wields the Muramasa Katana, it drains his HP whenever he/she uses it.
  9. mike9168422

Muramasa Skill?

I want to make Muramasa into a Sword Skill. I want it to be a strong attack against 1 enemy, that drains the users HP whenever it is used. Does anyone know how to do this?
  10. mike9168422

Creating Elements Help?

That's all I gotta do? I don't have to add any other data?
  11. mike9168422

Creating Elements Help?

Im trying to create a Light element, and am needing help.
  12. mike9168422

Changing Classes Help?

I think scripting may be better. I have the basic actors (Eric, ect.), but have created a lot more classes, some of them based off of Final Fantasy's classes. If it helps, I have included a list of my actors, and created classes. Btw, I have downloaded Yanfly Engine Ace - Class System v1.10...
  13. mike9168422

Changing Classes Help?

I want to have the option of changing classes. I was HOPING I could have it where you can go to a Class Changer and talk to him, or a crystal, and a list of every character class pops up for you to choose from. If anyone knows how to do this, it would be appreciated.  But my main question for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just finished Variables I lesson! Urrah! I'll be publishing it soon. :smile:
Hopefully brighten your Monday.
SwordSkill wrote on alice_gristle's profile.
Hey, wanna give my project a try? I promise it will be easy.
Seeker Clones.png
Work on the Decepticon Seeker sprites is taking longer than I anticipated. I have five down: Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Acid Storm and Nova Storm. Three left to go: Ion Storm, Sunstorm (needs rework), and Slipstream. After completing their walking sprites, should I wait to post them after I've done a transformation sequence?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slot777situs