Search results

1. FrozenFacade

RMMV Yanfly State Remove/Apply Common Event effects at the same time?

Thanks! This might do the trick! It's also just pretty useful in general. @Shaz I think I was just going to ask about if Common Events could play at the same time before I decided to go into more details about the plugin specific situation and forgot to switch forums, whoops mb!
  2. FrozenFacade

RMMV Yanfly State Remove/Apply Common Event effects at the same time?

I'm working on solving a larger issue but one solution I'm testing seems to be hindered at the moment. I am trying to play a common event when a state is applied by a skill but it also removes a state when it is used which I would also like to play a common event as it is removed. Part of...
  3. FrozenFacade

TSR_TextColorAddOn by The Northern Frog

Thank you! Yeah I just needed to two \\ instead of one. The other bits were not needed. $dataSkills[41].name = "\\C[21]Gust\\C[0]"; ^ That's what ended up working.
  4. FrozenFacade

TSR_TextColorAddOn by The Northern Frog

Hey there @TSR Thank you for the great plugin, I'm having an issue... Is there any kind of known issue with changing the database text color during combat? I've tried a VE Plugin as well as yours and gotten the same result. I'm probably messing something up somewhere but nobody responded to my...
  5. FrozenFacade

RMMV Changing Skill Text Color Mid-Combat (Tried VE ControlText)

Anyone have any ideas? Doesn't have to be with this plugin of course, I'm up for learning possible solutions. (This thread can be closed, I got an answer on another thread, thank you!)
  6. FrozenFacade

RMMV Changing Skill Text Color Mid-Combat (Tried VE ControlText)

With my game I'm trying to have a system where elements will do more damage if other elemental states are applied to an enemy. However with 10 elements it could be annoying for a player to remember which elements gain a bonus in that situation. I want to be able to color the text of a skill in...
  7. FrozenFacade

RMMV Yanfly Charge Turn Battle, Display member order when they get multiple turns.

Thanks for the suggestion, but at a glance I don't understand what the yellow bar means and I wouldn't want to expect a player to either. I know it relates to the speed but showing the same icon again would be a much simpler UX choice. Yeah, I don't plan on having any actions affect turn order...
  8. FrozenFacade

RMMV Yanfly Charge Turn Battle, Display member order when they get multiple turns.

Hey all, I'm using Yanfly's Charge Turn Battle (CTB ) type combat and I am having an issue when a party member has enough speed to take 2 turns before the enemy. Everything functions fine however there is no way to indicate to the player that the party member will be able to act again before the...
  9. FrozenFacade

RMMV Issue with duration tinting pictures and BindPicturesToMap plugin.

Ok I messed around with a ton of stuff and found out the treetops would disappear since picture 1 was overlaying picture 2 somehow. (I also didn't know the plugin commands too well since the website with the commands was down but I eventually found them) This order worked out once I found out...
  10. FrozenFacade

I did try it as a single event at first, however I don't know if I messed around with the order in that particular way yet. I'll give it a shot tomorrow and get back to you.
  11. FrozenFacade

I'm currently having an issue with pictures disappearing when I try to apply a tint. I am using the BindPicturesToMap plugin which allows you to have pictures below the player. This is what my events look like atm --Event to Display Pictures-- --Event to Tint Pictures-- --Result-- (Top...
  12. FrozenFacade

Issue with Custom Menu on separate map, using Yanfly Button Common Events.

Thanks, it's mostly just a placeholder menu for now but since I know a bit about photoshop I just made something up for testing :)
  13. FrozenFacade

Wow thanks a ton man, it worked easily. I'm really surprised I saw nobody suggesting anything like that in the other places I looked. Edit: It still seems like it can happen if I mash the key really fast while moving, but events trigger first since it considers me having stopped first, thank...
  14. FrozenFacade

Hey all, I was following this tutorial to make a custom menu. Everything worked out great, however I have an issue with using a common event triggered by a button press. The player is able to push this button during movement, which transports them to the custom menu map. If the button is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just finished Variables I lesson! Urrah! I'll be publishing it soon. :smile:
Hopefully brighten your Monday.
SwordSkill wrote on alice_gristle's profile.
Hey, wanna give my project a try? I promise it will be easy.
Seeker Clones.png
Work on the Decepticon Seeker sprites is taking longer than I anticipated. I have five down: Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Acid Storm and Nova Storm. Three left to go: Ion Storm, Sunstorm (needs rework), and Slipstream. After completing their walking sprites, should I wait to post them after I've done a transformation sequence?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slot777situs