Search results

1. Kumo6752

Hide/Show formation menu?

Yes, now i remember to try this time ago, but doesn't works with visustella mainmenu plugin. Works perfect, thanks! :kaojoy:
  2. Kumo6752

Hide/Show formation menu?

Hello. I want to hide the Formation Menu UNTIL a part of the game. With the System 2 i can hide it from the start but... only that? in MV you can do this setting a variable as a condition for the scene using yanfly engine, but idk if its possible in MZ. Thanks.
  3. Kumo6752

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Yeah, at last i made the state works with a main troop event (the one that starts in every combat) IF: Script: $gameParty.battleMembers().contains($gameActors.actor(1)) Change State: Entire Party, + THIS STATE Change State: The Actor 1, - THIS STATE End And the state had these note...
  4. Kumo6752

I updated the plugins and placed them correctly still happening, even with your version of the code. Also i didn't modify the js files o anything on the project/RPG Maker so tbh, i don't know what im doing wrong.
  5. Kumo6752

I start the test battle, the actors doesn't shows up and i lose the match. BUT it works in a blank project. the first thing i did was disable all the non-visustella plugins to get clear that wasn't the problem. And yeah, keep happen. AND a testing session later, i get this to work in my...
  6. Kumo6752

1. Worked! thank you! Ill post the code If someone is looking for something similar <JS Pre-Damage> if (target.isStateCategoryAffected('CATEGORYNAME')){ value = Math.round(value * 1.5); } </JS Pre-Damage> Worked too, thanks! Now i read these two questions i see i wasn't very clear...
  7. Kumo6752

Multiple HUD MZ

I really like this plugin, but... it is possible to add an effect/picture behind to indicate whose turn it is? Kinda like this.
  8. Kumo6752

Hello! I have some questions 1- I'm tryng to make an skill that deals more damage if the target have absorbtion barrier. It is *possible* if you use the state barrier in the code, but ill be adding more barrier states than just one. SO i thougth: it is possible to make something like this? if...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone want dynamically soft shadow? :kaohi:
1643106068630.png
Happy Birthday, me!
Woops.
giphy.gif
Ack, I've got to make a script support thread... I hate doing it now; I feel like an annoyance to people. Especially because my questions are usually stupid. Or, at least I assume they are when I don't get any replies lol. Oh well, I'll just make it in the morning. No point doing it now if I'll be asleep.
Slowly working on directions and walking sprites. :kaoback:
mA1ETTy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epicnighteagle