Search results

1. Stilts

Random Art Thread

Finally got my computer fixed! Woot! Here's a quick sketch I did to get back into things:
  2. Stilts

Random Art Thread

And then she'd be all like "I thought this quest for you! Go satisfy my weird fetish!" (I always pictured the Guildmarm as a closet furry).
  3. Stilts

Random Art Thread

I've been playing way too much Monster Hunter lately so I decided to do some fan art of it. I need to work on my clothes.  On an unrelated note my graphics card is borked so I haven't been able to draw lately. Feeling so backed up :(
  4. Stilts

Random Art Thread

Thanks! I'm glad you like them (To be honest I didn't put a lot of thought into them :/) Oh, and I'll probably add color when I want to practice a new technique or something since I have a preeetty wide range styles.  Also what exactly do you mean by facial features? XD
  5. Stilts

Random Art Thread

Hey guys, new user here. Haven't really known what to draw lately so I've just been doing random character designs in between playing Monster Hunter.
  6. Stilts

Greetings!

Hello everyone! My name is Stilts (Though I go by a couple other random names when my name is taken :/) and I like to draw the anime and stuff! I've worked as a concept artist and sprite artist for a couple random indie Visual Novels in the past but for the most part they've all pretty much gone...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone want dynamically soft shadow? :kaohi:
1643106068630.png
Happy Birthday, me!
Woops.
giphy.gif
Ack, I've got to make a script support thread... I hate doing it now; I feel like an annoyance to people. Especially because my questions are usually stupid. Or, at least I assume they are when I don't get any replies lol. Oh well, I'll just make it in the morning. No point doing it now if I'll be asleep.
Slowly working on directions and walking sprites. :kaoback:
mA1ETTy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salzani