Search results

1. Shafla

RMMV A plugin that removes the guard command?

Please, I can't find anything to help me, I've already tried HIME and haven't managed to get what I want to work. I need to remove the guard command >.<
  2. Shafla

RMMV The only plugin that fulfills a special need, has the link down.

Helloooooo I have been looking all over the internet for a plugin' to satisfy the need I have at the moment with my game. Need, which is covered by a plugin: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/window-message-fade.83875/ Unfortunately, the link is down, and the OP dbchest is...
  3. Shafla

RMMV Looking for the Master Demo MV

Hellooooo. Basically I'm looking for a Master Demo MV, and I've been looking for some information, but a couple of months ago the official pages for downloading it closed. I've only managed to find a couple of files on github, but one is discontinued and doesn't look like the video I'm...
  4. Shafla

"Cannot read property height of undefined" In latest version

Hello, I have a problem and it is that the error i put in the title is something that I get only when I try to change the font of my game. It has happened to me with the Really Free and Little Candy fonts. This error occurs only when I start a combat. I read around cases like mine and they say...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone want dynamically soft shadow? :kaohi:
1643106068630.png
Happy Birthday, me!
Woops.
giphy.gif
Ack, I've got to make a script support thread... I hate doing it now; I feel like an annoyance to people. Especially because my questions are usually stupid. Or, at least I assume they are when I don't get any replies lol. Oh well, I'll just make it in the morning. No point doing it now if I'll be asleep.
Slowly working on directions and walking sprites. :kaoback:
mA1ETTy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yungmetal