Search results

1. Cr1t1cal

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Sorry I realized the problem after I posted
  2. Cr1t1cal

Multiple Map layers from note(Map on map)

Bump :popcorn:
  3. Cr1t1cal

Iavra Video Title

Hey all I've updated this script to 1.3.4 It should work again. Hope this it okay with Iavra. Here's script:
  4. Cr1t1cal

Bump :kaoangry:
  5. Cr1t1cal

Made a coffee turned laptop on opened sublime. Previous plugins load. Alt f4 close lid and...

Made a coffee turned laptop on opened sublime. Previous plugins load. Alt f4 close lid and back to bed I went
  6. Cr1t1cal

Haha yes man I caused a few brakes myself and still got a few bugs 

Haha yes man I caused a few brakes myself and still got a few bugs 
  7. Cr1t1cal

Haha you just described my hole week on MV

Haha you just described my hole week on MV
  8. Cr1t1cal

So I finish adding a widescreen option for my resolutions in my graphics tab and a master volume...

So I finish adding a widescreen option for my resolutions in my graphics tab and a master volume for sound tab in my options only took like 20 coffees and all day. So wish a had something for this headache I don't do headaches
  9. Cr1t1cal

@Andar I replied on why that plugin is no good as it doesn't layer a map over another map like I asked. But i edited it into main post. And also no other layer based plugin for mv overlays a map with another. Also no idea on what you mean by "have a chance of getting it right with another...
  10. Cr1t1cal

Bump  :popcorn:
  11. Cr1t1cal

Altering My Main Menu

Okay but the journey, note, clues and story info will probably need there own plugin.  But as for the menu names position and background Souldnt be to hard. I'll see what I can do
  12. Cr1t1cal

0oC here. Not looking forward to opening the door 

0oC here. Not looking forward to opening the door 
  13. Cr1t1cal

HELP! Title-Image Commands

http://pastebin.com/Y9nekDkA :)
  14. Cr1t1cal

Altering My Main Menu

What would you like left in your menu? Only notes/clues and items?
  15. Cr1t1cal

16. Cr1t1cal

17. Cr1t1cal

Haha blue didn't come back to keep you warm :/

Haha blue didn't come back to keep you warm :/

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just realized two of My series are beginning to look virtually identical to one another in mechanics and general themes, I never had this problem before.

This is Stifling! Must resolve this!
Lord's Reincarnation III (LR3) MOBILE is coming!!!
iu_534706_7630675.png
ScreenShot_1_20_2022_2_19_41.png
Juice FX is amazing... the portal in the middle is actually animated and moves thanks to Juice FX. so I edited part of a map I have and then drew the portal around it. threw it into Juice FX and now it's lively instead of static.
Another thumb update. The nail is beginning to break away, along with the aforementioned hard and blackened dead skin. The final join has regained some of its flexibility, tho it's a bit stiff after being held still for so long. The very tip of my thumb has a strange dry and somewhat tingly feeling to it when I touch it to something, but at least it isn't numb. I am so ready for this to be over. :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feikolon