Search results

1. Diablerie

RMMZ I can't get Cyclone to work.

Hi. I'm trying to use the Cyclone plugin so that my game has achievements on Steam. I followed this step by step: https://hudell.com/greenworks-mz/ I'm sure I didn't make a mistake to match things: Then the game folders and the lib folder: But I keep getting the same error messages...
  2. Diablerie

What am I doing wrong when deploying?

Hi! I'm trying to learn how to put Steam achievements in my game. For that, I need to deploy to have an executable version. However, when I try, the final game folder just looks like the normal folder. I saw in videos and images that there should be only two folders. "www" and "locales". But...
  3. Diablerie

RMMZ Help for coloring text in the "Name Window" (MessageCore)

Hello, I am using MessageCore from VisuStella. The text coloring option is not working in the Name Window, only in the Text Window. What I need to do? Thanks in advance!
  4. Diablerie

RMMZ Sell only a single unit of an item?

Hi! I will try to be as direct as possible. Is there any plugin that will allow me to have sellers sell only a single unit of an item? Or even put a limited stock of items in stores? I am using MZ version. Searching through the forum and Google I found a HIME plugin, but it doesn't seem...
  5. Diablerie

RMMZ Main Menu Core: calling a common event without having to choose the character

Hi! I managed to add menus in the "Main Menu Core", more specifically one that brings a common event. However, before the menu closes and the command is executed, I need to choose a character and that shouldn't happen. I've rummaged through the plugin's support page and will probably have to...
  6. Diablerie

Walking through the walls

I know that this is a very common problem. I looked for an answer in other threads, but none matches my problem! I have this tileset and Im using the blue tile to make the walls in a new map. And I simply can walk through the walls! The weirdest thing is: In other map, Im using the red tile and...
  7. Diablerie

Help me with a solution for resolution (?)

Hello everyone! I get things started in my game, and one of the first walls is resolution. I believe that the majority people have 1920x1080 monitors. The majority, but not everyone. I friend of mine, by the way, own a 1440x900. I started making the game in 1920x1080, and here comes my first...
  8. Diablerie

School Summer Uniforms (my first work in pixel art, by the way)

Hello, everyone! Yesterday I posted here in the forums, looking for school uniforms and unfortunetelly, I ended finded nothing that's satisfied me. But I really need it for my game. So... I made it myself! As I have used so many plugins, tilesets and others characters parts avaliable for free by...
  9. Diablerie

I have some doubts

Hello! So, I decided to make my first game... After some weeks working on a GDD, the time to get down to business has finally come. My game will be set on modern days. I've bought some tiles on Steam, and so, I feel armed really well for maps, but... Talking about character, the thing is really...
  10. Diablerie

VX tiles works on MZ?

Hello! I'm really interested in buy this: But my version of RPG Maker is MZ. I should? And taking advantage of the thread, where can I change my profile pic and username here in the forum? haha Thanks in advance!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People2.png added!
index.php

I wrote a script everything worked fine until IDs and Names weren't being stored/called proper.. Turns out I used ' j ' instead of ' i ' for grabbing array element. 2 days of bug testing and rewriting to overlook a single little letter. I'm changing my default loop variables. Any recommendations? Maybe n & m? Kidding lol.
5 months and no progression at all, i love me.
1.6 update incoming with quality breakthrough! :kaoluv:

1643254634071.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodEric