Search results

1. "Failed to load actor data"- RPG Maker VX

I tried it already, and it doesn't work. But it's fine, I think I know what to do now. It's a lesson learned the hard way. Thank you very much for your help, however!
  2. "Failed to load actor data"- RPG Maker VX

Thank you! I'll try that, once I get a new computer. It's about time I got rid of this one, too. It's been a few years. Yeah, I think I kind of messed up the files themselves. Regardless of the program's inability to run any longer on this computer, thank you so much for your help!
  3. "Failed to load actor data"- RPG Maker VX

Alright, so I tried to uninstall it again, and I think I know why I couldn't do so the first time. Admittedly, beforehand, like I mentioned above, I clicked a bunch of random things hoping something would work. I honestly don't think this is fixable, and I know, I know. I shouldn't have done...
  4. "Failed to load actor data"- RPG Maker VX

Alright, I understand that many people have already asked about this and have had their problems solved, but none have had the answers that I sought. I've had RPG Maker VX for a year until one day, for some reason, it stated that it had "failed to load actor data." Back then, I attempted to fix...
  5. "Failed to load actor data"

Alright, I'll try these things. Thank you so much for helping!
  6. "Failed to load actor data"

Now, before you get on to me about how it's been discussed already, I have looked at the others; I'm not that idiotic to not check Google first (thank god for Google). However, none of the ones I found really had anything I was looking for.  Alright, so most of the other people's problems are...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People2.png added!
index.php

I wrote a script everything worked fine until IDs and Names weren't being stored/called proper.. Turns out I used ' j ' instead of ' i ' for grabbing array element. 2 days of bug testing and rewriting to overlook a single little letter. I'm changing my default loop variables. Any recommendations? Maybe n & m? Kidding lol.
5 months and no progression at all, i love me.
1.6 update incoming with quality breakthrough! :kaoluv:

1643254634071.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodEric