Search results

1. Targaryen

Flare Collection: Notification

I found one bug, If I set "Display Item Notifications Event?" to false, It keeps showing "party gains..."
  2. Targaryen

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Yay Yanfly! How it is going? I suppose you are very busy with all of us asking you for support around five hundred millions times a day... xDD sorry, I think your work is really exciting! (you are awesome *3*)   I was thinking on the world and its mysteries... and I returned to Yanfly Ace...
  3. Targaryen

Thank you Yanfly <33
  4. Targaryen

Heya Yanfly!~ *w* I love your ATB system plugun, I use since you made it and I think is the most reliable of all ATB I’ve seen so far for MV. Anyway, I would like to see some Lunatic Mode Notetags or functions as addons (T_T) to control the flow of battle… for example: – Skill charge. By...
  5. Targaryen

[Released]Side Effects Control

I'm using Yanfly scripts for everything, and I test a lot your script and... it's amazing and works fine, except the issue I told you hahaha For ATB is perfect, but when you use "turn end" doubles the effect: first when the user attacks and second when the turn ends... I solved this by this...
  6. Targaryen

Ratio in skill description

Bump this x'D I hope you'll fix it soon :(
  7. Targaryen

Skill Links

That's perfect, thanks!
  8. Targaryen

[Released]Side Effects Control

Omg... amazing... I can't say anything else. I'm testing every tag right now. It's perfect, great job. EDIT: I found a bug on <before/after enemy action start>; after my side effect /I use Fire before it/, the action is not realized. EDIT 2: Some note tags (turn start, turn end... are used...
  9. Targaryen

Skill Links

Buuuump
  10. Targaryen

Equip Skill System

@Moogle_X Thank you, I'll try to tell her to do that
  11. Targaryen

Skill Links

Bum bum bum
  12. Targaryen

Equip Skill System

Moogle_X, you're doing a really good job adding the new features that everybody is requesting you! Thank you so much <3 By this way, I'm using a class change plugin, and yanfly learn system, but I would like the skill pool just show the skills that class have learn, and when I change class, all...
  13. Targaryen

Skill Links

I have been using Hime's Skill Link script for RPG Maker VX Ace, and I'm wondering if someone could rewrite it to javascript.   Also, this amazing addon to check some really good conditions: [-_>[-_>[-_>[-_>
  14. Targaryen

Overtime Effects (States)

Could you add a Method to evaluate how many times has been applied the effect? it would be useful to make overtime effects that apllies the effect each 3 ticks, for example
  15. Targaryen

[S] Counter / Gauge States.

Bump, EDIT: Solved by myself. If someone could teach me how to display gauges and some advanced Javascript, 'll be a diligent student.
  16. Targaryen

Flare Collection: Notification

I really enjoy this plugin! I use it to replace default "display map name" and It's perfect,  but its speed is really fast, how could I make it slower? Thanks ^_^
  17. Targaryen

Bump...
  18. Targaryen

VE - Action States

Hey Victor, nice plugin! I love your scripts since ACE so much. I have a good idea related to this "mechanic", If you have enough time I would like to send by private :3 Thank you and good job!
  19. Targaryen

Bump! ~~
  20. Targaryen

Bobstah's Custom Stats 1.3.2

How could we change the custom stats by script calls? I would like to do this on plugin evals... xD EDIT: Sorry, it was solved  :guffaw:

Latest Profile Posts

Feels like I've been butting heads with people more often, especially on here. Hoping I'm not being unreasonable, I've been trying to be more honest about how I'm feeling.
SF_People2.png added!
index.php

I wrote a script everything worked fine until IDs and Names weren't being stored/called proper.. Turns out I used ' j ' instead of ' i ' for grabbing array element. 2 days of bug testing and rewriting to overlook a single little letter. I'm changing my default loop variables. Any recommendations? Maybe n & m? Kidding lol.
5 months and no progression at all, i love me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blabla321