Search results

1. Animation not appearing on Yanfly's action Sequence Pack

Hello, Basically, whenever I try to put an animation inside the "<whole action>" tag, the animation doesn't play at all, it just gets skipped instead. This issue only affects the animations, not other commands like "action effect", and it only appears when I put the animation command...
  2. Help with Yanfly's Visual HP Gauge.

Hello, I was massing arround with Yanfly's Visual HP Gauge plugin in order to change some of its functionality. I managed to add a MP bar and modify some other few things, but then the game started to run deliberately slow (with huge framerate issues, to the point it becomes extremely...
  3. How to create a counter that deals the original amount of damage?

Hello, I was able to change the skill used when countering a physical move by adding "this._action.setSkill(x);" at the .invokeCounterAttack function in Yanfly's Battle Engine Core script. Question is, I have no idea of how to actually set the damage of the attack chosen as the counter...
  4. How can I disable the "guard pose" while using the guard command?

Question is, I want the guard command to stay on my game; but I want for the character to stay in its regular animation while guarding insteadof doing the "guard pose". How can I do that? Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.
  5. How to fix my game window?

So, in the script "Window_MenuStatus" of my game, I changed these lanes to this: and the lanes to this: in order to achieve this specific character window size: However, there exists an unwanted graphical bug. There's a "blank space" in the menu from the window that gets cut...
  6. I need support in Vlue's Basic options menu (RMVXACE).

Hello, Basically, I want help in two different functionalities I want to add. I am a beginner in programming and don't know too much, as Ruby is my first experience in the area. For first, I would like to add an option in the options menu so I could allow the player to change a game variable's...

Latest Profile Posts

Feels like I've been butting heads with people more often, especially on here. Hoping I'm not being unreasonable, I've been trying to be more honest about how I'm feeling.
SF_People2.png added!
index.php

I wrote a script everything worked fine until IDs and Names weren't being stored/called proper.. Turns out I used ' j ' instead of ' i ' for grabbing array element. 2 days of bug testing and rewriting to overlook a single little letter. I'm changing my default loop variables. Any recommendations? Maybe n & m? Kidding lol.
5 months and no progression at all, i love me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blabla321