Search results

1. Targaryen

Skill Links

I have been using Hime's Skill Link script for RPG Maker VX Ace, and I'm wondering if someone could rewrite it to javascript.   Also, this amazing addon to check some really good conditions: [-_>[-_>[-_>[-_>
  2. Targaryen

[S] Counter / Gauge States.

EDIT: I learned to program on the last weeks and now I have a simply beta of this plugin, I think the main idea is done, but I need help to draw gauges, learn simple Javascript If someone could teach me, I'll be a good student xD, thanks anyway. "Counter / Gauge States" In short, it’s a...
  3. Targaryen

What elements are needed on a RPG?

Well, I'm a "old" RPG player (and MOBA and MMORPG) and I see one of the most important elements are "Attack elements", I mean, Fire, Ice... But, most of them just coincide only two or three (Fire and Ice are the most usual). My question is, if you have to choose the elements for a rpg and you...
  4. Targaryen

Plugins' issue.

When I'm trying to test my project and I load lastest plugins, It doesnt charge and "Failed to load GameFont" appears... I tried to turn on / off some plugins, to see if they are incompatible, but error keeps happening. I turn off all plugins and started to turn on them one to one, and if I load...
  5. Targaryen

Base "notetags" Object

Hey, how are you? I'm goint to be very direct: I was making my project and I though "copying the same notetag for all actors, states, skills... is really annoying, because I have 2000 skills and... wow... so... what could I do?" and I'm here. I would like to see a script similar to "base troop...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello again, guys! Today, I come to you with not one, not two, but THREE new emotion busts for Ramona!
RAng2FPS.gifRAng5FPS.gif
Anger

RWin2FPS.gifRWin5FPS.gif
Wink

RCry2FPS.gifRCry5FPS.gif
Crying
Feels like I've been butting heads with people more often, especially on here. Hoping I'm not being unreasonable, I've been trying to be more honest about how I'm feeling.
SF_People2.png added!
index.php

I wrote a script everything worked fine until IDs and Names weren't being stored/called proper.. Turns out I used ' j ' instead of ' i ' for grabbing array element. 2 days of bug testing and rewriting to overlook a single little letter. I'm changing my default loop variables. Any recommendations? Maybe n & m? Kidding lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blabla321