Search results

1. DJ990J

DJ990J's Generator bits

No problem :D
  2. DJ990J

This looks really cool! :D

This looks really cool! :D
  3. DJ990J

Thank you for the information, I'll look into it! :)

Thank you for the information, I'll look into it! :)
  4. DJ990J

Thank you all T.T

Thank you all T.T
  5. DJ990J

Some updates to my main project. Making the characters more alive with face sets. [IMG] Also...

Some updates to my main project. Making the characters more alive with face sets. Also making dialog less robot and bland. Game: https://dj990j.itch.io/region-of-mythos
  6. DJ990J

Draw This Again!

Finally able to participate! :D
  7. DJ990J

Thank you :D

8. DJ990J

I haven't been messing with rpg maker stuff, I needed a break after that video...but I've been...

I haven't been messing with rpg maker stuff, I needed a break after that video...but I've been making art. Even though I'm not suppose to do to have arms problems. :LZSoops:
  9. DJ990J

[MEDIA] Finally was able to record the rest of the game demo! I added some edits here and...

Finally was able to record the rest of the game demo! I added some edits here and there, this is why it takes me so long to do stuff cuz I find a problem and have to fix it asap. x.x Game: https://dj990j.itch.io/region-of-mythos
  10. DJ990J

Made more lips, added freckles, and eye brows for MV and MZ! Check out the post here [img]...

Made more lips, added freckles, and eye brows for MV and MZ! Check out the post here Everything below!
  11. DJ990J

Creature designs

You're welcome :)
  12. DJ990J

I updated my game where its flexible to get the achievements, music box, and more! [IMG][IMG]...

I updated my game where its flexible to get the achievements, music box, and more! Game: https://dj990j.itch.io/attack-of-the-jam-filled-baby Have a great night! :D
  13. DJ990J

Creature designs

These are so cute! Great job!:LZSjoy:
  14. DJ990J

15. DJ990J

Thank you, and it does! :D

Thank you, and it does! :D
  16. DJ990J

[MEDIA] I wasn't able to record all of the game play do to issues and such. There is more and...

I wasn't able to record all of the game play do to issues and such. There is more and I'll make sure to showcase them. I was thinking about releasing a demo in the near future. Feedback would be cool. Game: https://dj990j.itch.io/region-of-mythos
  17. DJ990J

18. DJ990J

Time to share something! [img] I made these a while ago for my game. I took reference from...

Time to share something! I made these a while ago for my game. I took reference from various huts in Africa. Have a great night! :D
  19. DJ990J

Thank you! I can't wait to share more but better looking. :kaothx:

Thank you! I can't wait to share more but better looking. :kaothx:
  20. DJ990J

[img] I suck at sharing :kaoswt2: But this is a project I've been working on since last year...

I suck at sharing :kaoswt2: But this is a project I've been working on since last year 2020. I haven't made a video on it yet cuz I keep wanting to fix things lol. But its going to be an afro fantasy like game, with 6 playable characters. I need to update the itch page too, it's also a working...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well turns out I'm not going to the fair... COVID cases way too high in my state. Instead I'll just go to Chuck E Cheese's and transfer all my tickets from Orlando to my normal PlayPass wristband.
NV4LMYs.gif

New UIs

The Sinners who Never Sinned thread has been approved by the moderators! Thank you so much!
:ewat:

index.php
I oughta set up my itch.io, but I'm like, uugghhh I DON'T WANNA. :kaocry: Why does errything feel like such a chore right now? I don't wanna just complain tho, so y'all got any hot tips for how to make a really pretty, sexy, sweaty, flowery itch.io page? BEST TIP WINS. :kaoluv:

Also here's a beautiful nymph to liven up the day for y'all! (No it's not me.)

alice_nymph(old).png
Hello again, guys! Today, I come to you with not one, not two, but THREE new emotion busts for Ramona!
RAng2FPS.gifRAng5FPS.gif
Anger

RWin2FPS.gifRWin5FPS.gif
Wink

RCry2FPS.gifRCry5FPS.gif
Crying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azrael_Neiro