Search results

1. JorgeMaker

RMMZ Focus Camera on Event

Maybe you can use my plugin: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dragon-engine-super-smooth-camera.126138/ It makes the camera smoother too and you don't seem to be interested in it, but it's possible to disable this function during gameplay. (Set the "Slide Coefficient" parameter...
  2. JorgeMaker

RMXP Deactivate viewing direction

Oh well, I've been using XP for years, today I discover something new. lol It's true, I use XPAce as if it were standard. Thanks for the support, KK20.
  3. JorgeMaker

Well, just as I imagined, your version of RMXP is not only loading scripts when starting playtest, but also when restarting playtest. At least based on my version of the RMXP, that shouldn't happen. Try creating a new project, reinstall the program, I really don't know exactly what's going on.
  4. JorgeMaker

Replace with this code: It won't solve anything, I just want you to tell me if the window that says "TEST" appears after you press F12. #============================================================================== # ** Game_Character...
  5. JorgeMaker

If my script is the only one you're using in your project, then for some reason your game is reloading the scripts when you press F12. That's an assumption, but I also don't know why that would be happening.
  6. JorgeMaker

I cannot reproduce the error here. It might be a problem with other scripts you use in your project.
  7. JorgeMaker

I would definitely not recommend using # at the beginning of lines to make the interpreter ignore them directly in the base code, this is not good practice. And my code definitely works on XP. lol And to make the character start in a horizontal direction...
  8. JorgeMaker

#============================================================================== # ** Game_Character #------------------------------------------------------------------------------ # This class deals with characters. It's used as a superclass for the # Game_Player and Game_Event classes...
  9. JorgeMaker

Be honest: would you play a rpg maker 2k3 game?

Personally, games made in 2K3 are the ones that attract me the most -maybe it's the visuals, or simply the nostalgia-. However, 2K3 is not as outdated as you think. The international version of it is relatively recent and there is a specific patch that makes the engine extremely powerful...
  10. JorgeMaker

RMMV 2D Fixed Direction plugin help...

Must be Yanfly's plugin causing incompatibilities. But I believe that due to the licensing of its plugins, I won't be able to help much. Try changing the order of the plugins.
  11. JorgeMaker

//============================================================================= // ** RPG Maker MV - DragonMV_FixedHorzDirection.js //============================================================================= var Dragon = Dragon || {}...
  12. JorgeMaker

(() => { var alias_Game_CharacterBase_jump = Game_CharacterBase.prototype.jump; Game_CharacterBase.prototype.jump = function(xPlus, yPlus) { this._jumpCount = 1; alias_Game_CharacterBase_jump.call(this, ...arguments); }; var alias_Game_CharacterBase_setDirection =...
  13. JorgeMaker

RPG MAKER 2003: Trying to stop a move by destroying a target.

Everything you said sounds pretty abstract, but have you ever tried to simply create a new empty move route for this character? This will cause the last route to be erased from memory, I believe.
  14. JorgeMaker

Why does my windows look like this?

Taking a look at your plugin list, I suspect that the one named "SRD_MenuBackgrounds" must be causing this problem. lol
  15. JorgeMaker

I have no idea why there's this purple square behind the window, but this should be closer to what you want:
  16. JorgeMaker

Are you using any related plugin? If yes, which one? By the way, can you show us your windowskin image file?
  17. JorgeMaker

PATHFINDING SCRIPT + Sapphire Action System IV (SAS)

^ Hardly a pathfind will work without being adapted to the pixel movement of the Khas system. I have a lot of experience with the Khas system and have adapted a pathfind out of necessity in the past. I will look for it on my HD.
  18. JorgeMaker

RMMZ Is it possible to make a game ui likethis

The real question is: Why wouldn't it be possible? Of course you would have to discard all the default RPG Maker UI, but it would be worth it if you are to achieve beautiful results like this.
  19. JorgeMaker

Character clips through events when jumping...

By default, characters are sorted by their Y position on the screen, that is, the higher the Y position, the higher the character's priority. When the player jumped behind the event, he would naturally appear from behind because of his Y position, which at that moment would be smaller than that...
  20. JorgeMaker

Character clips through events when jumping...

If I understand your problem correctly, this should fix: //============================================================================= // ** RPG Maker MV - DragonMV_FixJumpDisplay.js //============================================================================= var Dragon...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've got like 15 game ideas that I'm working on at the same time, and I'm fresh out of motivation for all of them. the past couple of weeks have been me not working on anything at all and wasting my time instead of being productive... gosh I love myself so much
Well turns out I'm not going to the fair... COVID cases way too high in my state. Instead I'll just go to Chuck E Cheese's and transfer all my tickets from Orlando to my normal PlayPass wristband.
NV4LMYs.gif

New UIs

The Sinners who Never Sinned thread has been approved by the moderators! Thank you so much!
:ewat:

index.php
I oughta set up my itch.io, but I'm like, uugghhh I DON'T WANNA. :kaocry: Why does errything feel like such a chore right now? I don't wanna just complain tho, so y'all got any hot tips for how to make a really pretty, sexy, sweaty, flowery itch.io page? BEST TIP WINS. :kaoluv:

Also here's a beautiful nymph to liven up the day for y'all! (No it's not me.)

alice_nymph(old).png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aephemerial