Search results

1. Automatic Boat Call

I updated your code for Ace if you don't mind so others can use it. It did make a few changes being a professional programmer. So here you go so you can post the update (please take all the credit given that it is your idea and original work). Good job by the way for VX. module...
  2. Farm Engine

You can could update the time on each frame calling on the Time::New which gets the current time and use and previous time with that set up intervals which if the timer >= interval the crop would grow. It probably would even be better avoiding the Ruby's ever so slow GC and just write a simple...
  3. Quest System

I actually did write the Scripts for the Quest classes (Tasks, Requirements, Dialog, etc...) which do the same thing with a separate quest editor application for it. I am not giving it out just yet because I am deciding of actually just writing the classes in C using the sqlite3 for the database...
  4. Rune scene/system

First I will have to look at the suikoden rune code simply because I have never read it. It will take me some time because I have lot on my plate with other solutions that I am doing in native code. What I can guarantee it that I will spend the time to work on it (weeding out the famous bugs...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hit the ground running! first day back and got ALOT of things going and even have a bunch of fresh ideas on how to tackle old problems!
I've got like 15 game ideas that I'm working on at the same time, and I'm fresh out of motivation for all of them. the past couple of weeks have been me not working on anything at all and wasting my time instead of being productive... gosh I love myself so much
Well turns out I'm not going to the fair... COVID cases way too high in my state. Instead I'll just go to Chuck E Cheese's and transfer all my tickets from Orlando to my normal PlayPass wristband.
NV4LMYs.gif

New UIs

The Sinners who Never Sinned thread has been approved by the moderators! Thank you so much!
:ewat:

index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aephemerial