Search results

1. Bobstah's Equipment Socketing & Upgrade System v1.3.1 - Yanfly Integration & More!

Will there be compatibility with Yanfly's limited skill plugin? Btw great work
  2. Plugin for create skill tree

There is also this one but it is in Japanese  http://tm.lucky-duet.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=313 also you can check this topic might help (I didn't read it but title seems to be it) http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/1595-how-to-make-a-simple-skill-tree-only-using-events/
  3. Need help in compatibilities

I want someone to make or help me to make a compatibility plugin so that Galv's magic shard will have the ability to increase or decrease the skill limit uses from Yanfly's plugin so for example equipping one fire shard -> fire skill will have one use equipping two fire shard -> fire skill...
  4. Plugin for create skill tree

How about Yanfly's skill learning system here is its link: http://yanfly.moe/2015/11/14/yep-28-skill-learn-system/
  5. Rabbit ears for character maker

You don't have to but you can if you want
  6. SV_Battlers from SV_enemies [9. The Hornet]

just been wondering if these are free to edit i mean are we allowed to edit them?
  7. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I see Yes that was clear and easy  sorry for the trouble ^^
  8. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

agi = user.paramBase(6) * 0.10;  about that shouldn't it be    agi = user.paramBase(6) * 1.10; because in the first the agility will be 10% of the agility while it is supposed to be up by 10% or am I wrong? 
  9. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hello Yanfly I have a question about the message core plugin  is it possible that we will get some update that gives up choice to do things likes screen tilt or flash or shake while the message is still going? I have a character and she is loud person and I feel that just changing the font...
  10. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I am not yanfly but i can try to help  if i wasnt wrong it will be like    action animation is used to play the skill animation wait for animation is to until the animation is done action effect is used to infect the damage to target death break is to stop if the target is dead so if u do...
  11. Rabbit ears for character maker

Hmm...I think there are already people who made one but will see if i had free time i might do it. so not 100%
  12. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

yes it did...should read help more carefully next time 
  13. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

ohhh sorry again for the trouble ><"
  14. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

um...it was working fine with \ too other than the attack animation well...and it still give error when i used / maybe ill re-install the maker maybe installation problem or something
  15. Rabbit ears for character maker

I am not really an artist but i can try to make it but don't expect it to be that good. 
  16. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I just checked it out i only had the 2nd pack and engine core not updated but it still continued after i updated could it possibly I am using the command in wrong way? or it is my codes order or maybe not compatibility? I also included pictures for the error sorry if i am bothering and...
  17. Rabbit ears for character maker

is it good like this?
  18. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I got this error while trying action pack #2  Attack motion     TypeError: Cannot read property 'toUpperCase' of undefined     at Function.BattleManager.makeActionTargets (/C:/RPG%20Maker%20MV/Eternal%20Codex/js/plugins/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:1513)     at...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

practice drawing start with duck :guffaw: 64*64010.PNG
FREE puzzle generator in steam workshops. It will randomly generate countless puzzles.
If you have the steam version of MV, you can see how I made the puzzles and freely copy/paste the events into your own project.

I might add more generators to the steam workshop in the future.

Enjoy!

Hit the ground running! first day back and got ALOT of things going and even have a bunch of fresh ideas on how to tackle old problems!
I've got like 15 game ideas that I'm working on at the same time, and I'm fresh out of motivation for all of them. the past couple of weeks have been me not working on anything at all and wasting my time instead of being productive... gosh I love myself so much
Well turns out I'm not going to the fair... COVID cases way too high in my state. Instead I'll just go to Chuck E Cheese's and transfer all my tickets from Orlando to my normal PlayPass wristband.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N7_COMMANDER