Search results

1. Calendar Screen - Turning Player into Cursor

Heyo! I've been trying to figure out a kind of visual calender for my game for some time but I keep running into the same problem. See, the calender - as an ingame item - now teleports the player onto a seperate map where the player funtions as a cursor. I got this working, so big deal...
  2. Hover-over, seperate Menu/Diary?

Ahhh, I totally get what you're saying. I just hoped I could avoid scripts at all, but tbh it wouldn't hurt using them. Yeah I'd want to create a different picture for each information since I'm better at art than anything else. The diary would include information picked up through the game...
  3. Hover-over, seperate Menu/Diary?

Yes, I thought about creating a common event aswell, I'm not experienced enough to mess with scripts, haha! I mean, I have a basic understanding of what I need to do but I'd rather hear the opinions of more skilled users. Ah, sorry, I don't know how else to describe it. I just wanted to make...
  4. Hover-over, seperate Menu/Diary?

Hi, first of all!  I really hope I'm posting in the right thread, I couldn't find a tutorial that explained my specific idea/problem. I'll try to make this as clear as possible, I'm not a total newbie to the RPG Maker but I'm not a pro either, so please bear with me. ;; What I'm trying to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

practice drawing start with duck :guffaw: 64*64010.PNG
FREE puzzle generator in steam workshops. It will randomly generate countless puzzles.
If you have the steam version of MV, you can see how I made the puzzles and freely copy/paste the events into your own project.

I might add more generators to the steam workshop in the future.

Enjoy!

Hit the ground running! first day back and got ALOT of things going and even have a bunch of fresh ideas on how to tackle old problems!
I've got like 15 game ideas that I'm working on at the same time, and I'm fresh out of motivation for all of them. the past couple of weeks have been me not working on anything at all and wasting my time instead of being productive... gosh I love myself so much
Well turns out I'm not going to the fair... COVID cases way too high in my state. Instead I'll just go to Chuck E Cheese's and transfer all my tickets from Orlando to my normal PlayPass wristband.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vavilbisk