Search results

1. Razelle

What about a walking simulator with RPG? There's been a few SRPGs and ARPGs over the years, but...

What about a walking simulator with RPG? There's been a few SRPGs and ARPGs over the years, but there's better engines that are just as easy to use (same devs) that are much less popular, but better for making action or shump games.
  2. Razelle

Very beautiful.

Very beautiful.
  3. Razelle

RMMZ Concrease

That's no problem; next update I'll make mention of it as a tutorial message while you're moving around. It's not really something a lot of RM games had a lot of chance to utilize over the years until MV, without external scripts.
  4. Razelle

How do you handle Elements in your game?

In my current project, there's 8 elements, being: Melee Ranged Fire Ice Bolt Wind Nebula Cosmos Nebula replacing dark, but more space oriented, and Cosmos being light, or natural law/order in this case. The main thing I made unique with my elements are that each one has its own status effect...
  5. Razelle

RMMZ Concrease

@alice_gristle Hey! Thanks for trying out my game. For icons, did you mean the states or battle selection? If you hover over the enemy with your mouse, it shows the name of each state and what it does. I too love portraits, but am not really the best at making them. As for the side scrolling...
  6. Razelle

RMMZ Concrease

The update that closes out Stage 3 has arrived! Stage 3-3 has just been released. I'm looking forward to the next stage, as it'll be the first stage with any horror elements involved, and I do love me some horror elements. These callouses on my hands on the rope of game make only remind me of...
  7. Razelle

As long as it's going. I've had to put off so much in the past due to work.

As long as it's going. I've had to put off so much in the past due to work.
  8. Razelle

I'd have a party of red mage seals.

I'd have a party of red mage seals.
  9. Razelle

If what you make can capture yours, it will definitely affect others too.

If what you make can capture yours, it will definitely affect others too.
  10. Razelle

There are so many unfinished stories that have captured my heart over the years. It makes me...

There are so many unfinished stories that have captured my heart over the years. It makes me hesitant to experience anything else unfinished, but I do it anyway, because some of my favorite stuff doesn't, and will never, have an ending. I do use it as a motivator to keep on making, though.
  11. Razelle

Nothing indeed.

Nothing indeed.
  12. Razelle

Tyranids are adorable.

Tyranids are adorable.
  13. Razelle

RMMZ Concrease

Another update coming your way, Stage 3-2 has now been released. Things take a slightly darker tone as we find out where and why Argon had Rose beam them down on Earth this time. Also fixed an issue where Guard Skills wouldn't be obtained after beating bosses in the replicator room. And so I...
  14. Razelle

I've just been doing it anyway, although I am not completely spent of motivation, I can feel the...

I've just been doing it anyway, although I am not completely spent of motivation, I can feel the steepness of the mountain I must climb to finish this game. I wish I could offer you better words, just gotta take small steps in your game until you too can start climbing the mountain, which has...
  15. Razelle

On Healing

In my current project, there's no flat heals that recover so and so amounts of HP. Instead, it's more important to lower enemy stats and mitigate damage on your side, whether that's raising your damage resistance, or chancing negation altogether with extra counter/reflect/evasion boosting...
  16. Razelle

Status updates? I did just finish another area of my game. Now I am going to take a much needed...

Status updates? I did just finish another area of my game. Now I am going to take a much needed break back into Kowloon High-School Chronicle.
  17. Razelle

RMMZ Concrease

Updating to say that Stage 3-1 has now been released! Also it wasn't game breaking, but I made a door in 2-2, and beyond when it becomes an area to face past bosses, easier to get into. Usually test things out with just the mouse, so I always clicked on the entrance, until today. Please let...
  18. Razelle

Yeah I tend to go over it a couple of times after I finish an event to make sure I didn't typo...

Yeah I tend to go over it a couple of times after I finish an event to make sure I didn't typo. I don't always catch them, though.
  19. Razelle

I tend to drop games a lot more lately when the inverse that @ScorchedGround brought up happens...

I tend to drop games a lot more lately when the inverse that @ScorchedGround brought up happens. Which sucks, because a lot of the time it starts out promising, then that last hurdle is just bad enough to make me not see the conclusion. I'll take some time and hang back, just in case it was...
  20. Razelle

Either way I wish you well on your game making endeavors. Thinking of what to make is half the fun.

Either way I wish you well on your game making endeavors. Thinking of what to make is half the fun.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just thought I'd share how my battlers are looking for my 4 main characters. From left to right... Ashlyn the brave fighter, Lizzabelle the peaceful mage, Suki the thief, Saedra the not-so-peaceful mage.

pLZHVLI.png
Power to the Game Make!
ok by this weekend I WILL finally need alpha testers for Backstage: murdered sleep because it's got enough content at this point I want to get it on Steam Early Access ASAP (2/22/2022 would be a cool release date if I can make it).

By all means volunteer here, sure, but where else should I be looking?
1643337839651.png
Randomly trying to make some butcher shop tiles for MZ :3
Current menu of Shadows of the Earth: The Vrila'an Legend. Currently taking a break from combat related mechanics. Hope i get the actor busts done before the day ends :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ichsandro