Search results

1. Gold Drop Multiplier?

@Shaz I tested it a bit, and it seems to work fine so far. Thank you very much! @Alistair I didn't actually see your script until after I'd already started working with Shaz's, but it definitely seems very useful. Probably not what I need right now (since I don't think there will be more than...
  2. Gold Drop Multiplier?

I've got a skill in my game that's meant to make grinding for money a bit easier on the player by forcing enemies to drop more gold. However, the current system only allows for a 2.0x multiplier on the amount of gold dropped, while I'm looking for something a bit more reasonable (1.5x, I'm...
  3. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

@emelian65 Huh… You're absolutely right about that. It never worked properly in battle testing, so I presumed that there must have been an issue with my scripting as a whole. Looking more closely at it, though, it turns out Yanfly's Class Base Parameters plugin just doesn't properly scale with...
  4. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

I've been trying to figure out a reliable way to increase the duration of status ailments using a passive ability for a few days, now. It's pretty much working, for the most part, with one problem that throws it all out of balance. --- Just gonna repost what I've said in the other thread, for...
  5. JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Ah, I see. I'm sorry about that. Thank you for your time!
  6. JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

What will I need the plugin for, exactly? The entire thing, or just one piece of it? I'm sorry that I keep asking so many questions; I just want to figure this out as painlessly as I can.
  7. JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Alright, I completely overhauled my system, but I'm afraid it's still not working the way I want it to. I put everything into Yanfly's Action Sequences plugins instead of the Buffs States plugin, and there's been an improvement, but there's still a major issue with the scripting. What I have...
  8. JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

I'm trying to make it so that a passive state (using Yanfly's Auto-Passive States script) will increase the length of various status ailments (using Yanfly's Buffs States Core script). Basically, the actor's passive state is supposed to make their ailments more effective against enemies...
  9. Help with Yanfly's Auto Passive States / Classing and Subclassing

I've been having trouble getting Yanfly's Auto Passive States to work with the class and subclass system like I want it to. Basically, every class learns a multitude of skills, including passive skills such as stat boosters, elemental resistances, and status resistances, which are meant to carry...
  10. Szyu's Crafting System

I realize that I'm a bit late, but I'm hoping that someone here can help me with a question. I'm trying to use this crafting system in my current project, but I can't figure out how to make the page shift between ingredients and status (as the Q and W buttons don't seem to be working for...
  11. MVStripper - remove unused assets from your MV project

Hey, don't worry about it! These things happen. It's working fine now, so thanks for taking a look!
  12. MVStripper - remove unused assets from your MV project

I've been trying to download the Mac version, but it says that the webpage is not available.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

44 viewers at the same time!! :p That must be a personal record! ;)

1643393895196.png

I tried to make a face portrait.
it's the first ever time I try something like this, hope it came out decently even if it was my first.
Sometimes I wanna thanks to my past self for learning how to draw _:3

what people think game making is like:
1643382734530.png
What game making is actually like:
1643382928058.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stelarbree