Search results

1. "The Sheltered"

The Sheltered A Game By Benjamin Famiglietti Now Available on Desura: http://www.desura.com/games/the-sheltered Questions/Comments: theshelteredgame@gmail.com     One fallout shelter. Four beds.  Tomorrow they drop the bomb.  You're the man with the gun. In this post-outbreak world, where...
  2. Replace Menu Screen With Save Screen

My current game has no need for a menu screen, however, it would be nice to replace that function instead with the Save Game screen. I know how to remove functions from the menu (in the window_MenuCommand section) but this still means going to the menu and then selecting "Save" which is the only...
  3. Custom Character Sprites Slipping

I've been using HF Mega Pack sprites and tiles (downloaded from the RPG Maker Resources page) to make my game and everything imported and works. I then decided to add a few extra fames to my hero sprite's walk cycle by painting them photoshop and using an "Extra Movement Frame" script (by Modern...
  4. Seamlessly Looping BGS sound

I'm using the built in Rain BGS, but the loop is pretty short. I've recorded and looped my own, longer rain BGS and it loops seamlessly when played in any other audio player. But when I import into RPG Maker VX Ace,  I can still hear a frame of silence where the file stops and then starts...
  5. Calling the "Continue" Screen via an Event

I'm building a game with an interactive title screen, rather than the traditional one. The character is able to walk around and choose (from books on a table) whether to start a new game or load a previous file. Currently, I'm using a script to skip the title screen and go directly to this...

Latest Profile Posts

Who wants to see me mock my brother's story? Brother story: thus he summoned a mighty twenty foot lizard. My Comment: Godzilla is attacking the city! As bad as these 4 are at shopping I wouldn't be surprised if Jun didn't proudly return with a chamber pot on her head. "Look at this helmet I got for 1,000 gold!"
Apparently I'm a grandpa now.

20220128_181216.jpg20220128_181227.jpg
Sales Goal of Learn RPG Maker MV at 64% now! :kaopride:
When I was in the hospital I did actually have a nurse that was funny, did all these extra nice things for me and said she liked me. So you know what that means. That will be the last time I'll hear from her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilrick0712