Search results

1. carnorantor

How to make a unique status menu

Hello! While watching a Echo607 video I instantly fell in love with the status menus she used shown in the picture. If anyone knows how to make a status menu like this please reply or reach out to me on how! Thank you!
  2. carnorantor

Ways to add difficulty setting to RPGMAKER MV

Any ways to add difficulty setting? (ex. Choosing Easy, Medium or Hard)
  3. carnorantor

Title Screen Options

In the title screen, I would like to add some fun extra options to the mix. How might I do so? (I don't have much experience, so I may need a walk through)
  4. carnorantor

Gambling System

Hello again! I was planning on adding a system to a room in my dungeon. There is no door to exit once you enter, but there are 3 slot machines. The slot machines once clicked on give you 4 randomly generated answers, and chooses one answer correct, while mixing up which choice is the right one...
  5. carnorantor

Invisible Hitboxes

Hello! I don't really know how to make an object(s) non-collidable. Any ways to do this?
  6. carnorantor

How to set up a portal after boss death?

Hey Gamers, I was interested in setting up a portal after a bosses death. After boss dies, he says how he will be back yada yada and vanishes (got that part done) but I was also interested if a portal appeared after those events that takes you to the next zone. Is that possible, and if so, how...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Benku wrote on Magnus0808's profile.
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Tonight, a new guest joins~ Feel free to drop by!
Finally told my boss I need a day off. Tomorrow will be my first in 23 days.
Kind of a goofy question but has the pandemic inspired you in any way?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laser_Kirin