Search results

1. Different resolution for title screen and in the game itself (black bars)

Hello :) I haven't found a plugin for my problem yet. The game should start and be played on the full screen. The problem that arises from this is a too large map. The view in the game itself should therefore be restricted by the black bars, as if you were playing on the default resolution...
  2. Iavra Video Title (Updated Version) - Scaling Problems

I use the Lavra Video Title Plugin (But the Updated Version from Cr1tical). Board Link Pastebin Link The Problem: The Scaling is wrong. It gives me a black border every time. A working scaling is of course nice, unfortunately I don't know how to fix it or how to remove the faulty scaling...
  3. Projects dont save Changes after PC was in Sleep Mode

Hey, blank Project - After my PC was in Sleep-Mode for longer Time (7hours or more) the Projects dont saving the Changes. Saving works only after Restart RPG Maker MV. For me personally super annoying. Can someone help me with the problem, please? Note: The RPG Maker is not on the Windows HDD
  4. Moghunter Plugin Problems

Hey, I tried to connect the plugins from "Moghunter Master Demo" with the Chrono Engine. Unfortunately I get error messages when trying. Please note the screenshot. I also noticed that the Chrono Enginge has Weather_EX, but an older version. Do you have an idea what i can do there? Extra...
  5. Problem with building a Puzzle

Hello, I want to recreate this puzzle: http://www.rpg-oase.de/php/index.php?direct+29+Lufia/LufiaLunaria.htm Unfortunately I have difficulties with the performance. All blocks are movable and have to "recognize" each other. So even if a certain block is 2 fields next to it. Does anyone have...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I like Iron Maiden.
Benku wrote on Magnus0808's profile.
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Tonight, a new guest joins~ Feel free to drop by!
Finally told my boss I need a day off. Tomorrow will be my first in 23 days.
Kind of a goofy question but has the pandemic inspired you in any way?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magidonsa