Search results

1. marsatche

Some time for peaaace. Time to get a moosehead~

Some time for peaaace. Time to get a moosehead~
  2. marsatche

RMMV Big brother & little sisters in a post-war setting

Yo fellas! I'm writing the story of mha protagonists, in hopes for some inspiration to make their skills in game. ((But mostly it's just for story ahaha~)) I need some writing advice — or rather, criticism, to keep my gear going. Because I'm an only child, I can barely attach myself to real...
  3. marsatche

Merry rose day y'all! This berry is out of town. Also, brigadeiro is suuuper goooood.

Merry rose day y'all! This berry is out of town. Also, brigadeiro is suuuper goooood.
  4. marsatche

Should we make parallax then map or map then parallax? o<o

Should we make parallax then map or map then parallax? o<o
  5. marsatche

That is a deal!!! We need this

That is a deal!!! We need this
  6. marsatche

It's raining!

It's raining!
  7. marsatche

I like the idea of throwing them as well, just to give your rival within the team some decent...

I like the idea of throwing them as well, just to give your rival within the team some decent pain before the HP comes back to normal. It's just the butthole's way of doing it. Also if they're so into going past boundaries what limits them to consuming just one per each turn?
  8. marsatche

All of these. Also during battle, you gargle with it and then spray it onto your ally so they...

All of these. Also during battle, you gargle with it and then spray it onto your ally so they can heal
  9. marsatche

@Starbird_Resources Oooo, but what should I put inside that template?

@Starbird_Resources Oooo, but what should I put inside that template?
  10. marsatche

Chimneys not appearing during playtesting

Ahhh. Your chimney's from the B page. Okay, try to do this. Go to Tilesets > Outside > then go to B and change your chimney to a star passability. I had the same error where it won't show up if the chimney's too close to the edge of a roof.
  11. marsatche

Chimneys not appearing during playtesting

Could you give a screenshot?
  12. marsatche

Okay, so I've tried to edit my grid setting. Yolooo.

Okay, so I've tried to edit my grid setting. Yolooo.
  13. marsatche

I've got a question about party members.

If you want to start the game as completely empty (even without player), then empty this window in the Systems tab. Later on, add them back with commands. Maybe someone has been left inside during playtesting? It really depends too, if ya got an event that overrides the one that adds your new...
  14. marsatche

https://ibb.co/MSyqf0y quack

https://ibb.co/MSyqf0y quack
  15. marsatche

EULA

Oh dear. Maybe a restaff member would know more about it? Well yeah, "Additional Documentation" seems pretty vague. Having never purchased it before, I would think that they ask to make a separate document from the game itself, not an entire license txt solely belonging to this one pack. If...
  16. marsatche

@MushroomCake28 @The Mighty Palm I'm using CSP~ it's kinda difficult cus my characters are each...

@MushroomCake28 @The Mighty Palm I'm using CSP~ it's kinda difficult cus my characters are each different in height/width so, I can't always decide a good number. They ain't pixel art too, so yee. I'm digging my own grave. Kinda wish I can just do one square document to do the animation frame...
  17. marsatche

every time i make a new spritesheet, the character is always a few pixels off here and there...

every time i make a new spritesheet, the character is always a few pixels off here and there. ruler in the middle of those 48x48 boxes don't help much. sufferiiing.
  18. marsatche

Writing dialog for love scenes

Derrr. I've been in some relationships. They ain't nowhere close to any recommended show or books. Person above me's already got it super accurate, once you've settled down. Also, young couple thing: sometimes we put the partner on a pedestal in order to run away from our own flaws, thinking...
  19. marsatche

Aaah, okay. õwõ Lessee then...

Aaah, okay. õwõ Lessee then...
  20. marsatche

RMMV 7 stages of grief help

Aight, here's what goes on in my head from the 7 stages. (I specified the car to "truck" just for cliché dramatic effect, but do change it back.)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks
The laptop I've had for almost 3 years has blue screened and is stuck on a boot loop. Can't wait to make games on nothing!
Made a brief video showcasing early game play... Got a copyright claim by BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) for using music I bought from here (Future Steam Punk Pack). Now I wonder if I should strip any purchased music from here out of my game. :LZSskeptic:
Cleaned character animation and new room

I'm not sure if I should open a thread for this in games in development..
It's weird I actually have MORE work to do when stuck at home than before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkPatisserie