Search results

1. Vaslow

Animation play on player during battle.

I have only one event page. I am trying to get an animation to play on an actor not an enemy. The Show Animation command works only outside of battle and the Show Battle Animation only applies to enemies not actors.
  2. Vaslow

The response was to use the Force Action command to have the actor use a skill with the desired animation as the casting animation. I tried this but it didn’t work. I’m not sure if I have to have the actor learn the skill first before I can force actions. You can view the old thread here...
  3. Vaslow

Sorry to ask this but the last time it was asked was 5 years ago. How can I get an animation to play on actors in side view battle without the use of plugins?
  4. Vaslow

How long does it take to make full game

usually you just need to make an estimate to how many hours it will take and then multiply that by 10 or more. I can’t believe how many times I’ve told myself “just a few more sprites and UI buttons and I’m done” only to find out I actually need much more than that.
  5. Vaslow

Monetizing mobile RPG MV games.

Thanks a lot for the comments. I’ll take a look at Cordova. I’m sure this solution will be useful for anyone else looking into mobile monetization. I suppose another way to handle monetization would be to use a plugin like yanfly’s that enables links in game. Provided it’s possible to have it...
  6. Vaslow

Monetizing mobile RPG MV games.

I’m considering translating my game to Chinese and Vietnamese in order to sell to those markets however, knowing the preference for F2P games in Asia, I would like to add options for purchasing in game coins or partnering with some ad company. Would creating an in game cash shop be feasible in...
  7. Vaslow

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

It’s in the LETBS config file. All sequences and actions are located in there. Make sure you also have an image file located in the LETBS projectile folder. I have an unrelated question. Is it possible to have an uncontrolled actor in the battle that moves in a specific direction and may be...
  8. Vaslow

RMMV Star Battalion Terra

Short update with a video.
  9. Vaslow

RMMV Star Battalion Terra

Basic Concepts IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS [/SPOILER] SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT Objectives
  10. Vaslow

Lighting and Time Editor - Continued!

For those wanting to have a white light the only way I have been able to find to produce such an effect is by having 3 light sources near each other in each of the 3 primary colours. I just recently upgraded to the latest version and now even the battlers are tinted. The previous version v...
  11. Vaslow

Plugin works in playtest but does not work after deployment

Thanks a lot. I was using the version included in the demo rather than the latest one.
  12. Vaslow

I deployed again making sure my project folder and the output folder had no spaces. The problem still persists although there are no error messages and I know the game is running since I heard background audio. I also know that the plugin is working, somewhat, since the screen is pitch black...
  13. Vaslow

Deployed to Windows. Path is C:\Users\Xuyen\Documents\Output Project directory is C:\Users\Xuyen\Documents\RPG\rph\Peynt 0.07 - Copy During playtest the lighting system works as intended. After deployment the entire screen is dark. I tried deploying without the lighting plugin and everything...
  14. Vaslow

Everything works as intended during playtest however the deployed version does not seem to be using the plugin properly. I'm using LNM_LightingTool plugin and do not get any errors during playtesting and during deployment. The plugin files are all there and I did not check the box to exclude...
  15. Vaslow

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

1. Is there a way to have an enemy target one of their friends? I'm trying to create a skill where the boss eats one of their minions to restore health. Problem is the boss will occasionally eat themselves. For the skill I set the scope to "one ally" and there doesnt seem to be any way in...
  16. Vaslow

Help with Faces

Making a custom face templates similair to RTP faces. Something seems a little off with the face, I think it may be the eyes though I'm not sure how to fix it. What do you think of this walking animation? Ignoring the thickness of the legs, lack of eyes and hair. Are the legs and arms too...
  17. Vaslow

Turn switch off when no longer touching event

Hi, I’m hoping to create a campfire that will restore stats when the player is nearby. Yanfly has a plug-in that can expand event proximity but I’m not sure how to turn off the switch responsible for restoring stats when the player leaves the campfire. Is there a way to check if player is...
  18. Vaslow

Yanfly event spawner spawn event at player XY

when using the script call I can either give specific coordinates or a region where the event will be spawned. How can I get it to spawn at variables? I’d like the spawned item to be placed in front of the player.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How do you do when you want to work on projects but the game companies make so many games available for free because of the quarantine?
Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks
The laptop I've had for almost 3 years has blue screened and is stuck on a boot loop. Can't wait to make games on nothing!
Made a brief video showcasing early game play... Got a copyright claim by BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) for using music I bought from here (Future Steam Punk Pack). Now I wonder if I should strip any purchased music from here out of my game. :LZSskeptic:
Cleaned character animation and new room

I'm not sure if I should open a thread for this in games in development..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schiraz