Search results

1. gannon665

YEP_X_ActorVariables: Additional Display Options?

I've been playing around with the ActorVariables system by Yanfly, using it to add additional variable "skills" to my game, such as providing a display for a proficiency level in sleeping/eating/cooking/etc. However, I was interested if there is any sort of functionality for the screen to not...
  2. gannon665

Weapon/Armor Stats Bugged

I'm not entirely sure what is going on here with my game, but I'll try to explain it as well as I can. In the Classes tab of the database, I have all of my classes stats set to be 1 point at level 1. Weapons and armor are supposed to increase the stats by 1 point. In the database, I have...
  3. gannon665

Eventing Trouble

I'm having some trouble sorting out how to event the following situation in a way that works. The player has the ability to equip different accessories that adds special skills. When these skills are used a common event is ran which adds +1 to a variable for that item. When that item reaches...
  4. gannon665

Ace Format Icons Resized to MV Format Icons

I wasn't sure if this would fall under General Resources or Support. It involves asking for technical support in some sort of photo editing software, so it was included here. I currently have a large iconset I created for Ace, with icons formatted at Ace sizes. I'm trying to re-format these...
  5. gannon665

Food Use Increases Stats Over Time

Hello, I have no real idea what I should call this sort of thing (thus the terrible topic title), but I'll at least try to explain it as best I can. I'm experimenting with the following idea: Food is split into several categories. [sWEET] [bITTER] [sOUR], etc. (similar to the Poffin system...
  6. gannon665

Looping Balloon Icon While Talking

I know there is a balloon icon for "Silence" that looks like a speech bubble with "..." in it, and I know how to make it play over an event. However, I was wondering if there is a way for the balloon icon animation to loop continuously when the player is talking to an NPC. While talking to the...
  7. gannon665

VX ACE-CoGenDRM.dll

I've been using RPG Maker VX-Ace since it was released, and have never had a single problem using the program. One day, though, I was working in the program and saved it and exited when I left for school. When I came back home and tried to open the program I was greated with the CoGenDRM.dll...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...
How do you do when you want to work on projects but the game companies make so many games available for free because of the quarantine?
Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks
Made a brief video showcasing early game play... Got a copyright claim by BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) for using music I bought from here (Future Steam Punk Pack). Now I wonder if I should strip any purchased music from here out of my game. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truvirian