Search results

1. Changing avatars in the menus to names

So I dislike the appearing of avatars in the menus. Hiding it with SRD's super tool engine, but it's not really doing the job because I still should go through these menus even if they're no shown. So how do I change that? How do I make that when I click on menu options like 'skills' or 'status'...
  2. Several problems with an item that can be located

So, I have some item that when used, you put it down on the map. Like a building system. It works in a way that when the item is used, it triggers a common event, and the common event moves an event from outside the map to the player location (via variables) There is also a variable that the...
  3. Make event go on autonomous movement out of the player's sight

So I'm making these guards who are patrolling the castle, and they're moving in a specific route. This is, if the player doesn't see the guard, he won't start moving, which is a serious problem for me. I saw a solution idea to make a parallel event that moves the event - But I can't do it...
  4. Changing the abilities of an item after an event is activated

I want there to be an item - that every time it's used, it gets better and the price is getting higher. I thought of calling a common event when the item is bought\absorbed, and the common event will increase the HP it recovers (or whatever else) at the same amount each time. How do I do it? Is...
  5. Missing json after installing YEP

So I had Sumrndm's Super tool engine installed, and then I also installed Yanfly's core engine. After I installed the YEP, It shows the loading screen and then says "Failed to load data/Map014.json". There seems to be no resources to install in the YEP page, so what is this problem and how do I...
  6. RPG Maker shows like there are no files in the folder

So for example, I start a new project. I go to Database > System > Title screen, now "images:" will have the default "Castle" picture in it from the titles folder. But now when I click on it to change it (same goes for any other resources in the game. Trying to load actor sprites, music, or...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...
How do you do when you want to work on projects but the game companies make so many games available for free because of the quarantine?
Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks
Made a brief video showcasing early game play... Got a copyright claim by BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) for using music I bought from here (Future Steam Punk Pack). Now I wonder if I should strip any purchased music from here out of my game. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truvirian