Search results

1. [Script] How to load a plugin before anything else?

Hi, I'm looking to create a plugin to mimic a login page, that login page should happen before anything else is loaded (you click on game.exe and it will launch the game straight to the login page, nothing else before, only if you enter validate plugin it will go to the main menu). Thanks!
  2. Preload Manager

When do you think it will be ready? Thanks :yhappy:
  3. Preload Manager

Any idea when it will come out? I can't wait! Thanks!
  4. RMMV PRO TIPS: How to compress your ressource (one files exectuable)

@Jonforum It works flawlessly, thank you for making this. There is one problem for me, I can't figure out how to access the savefile, is there any way to have a folder where the player can access his savefile, it's important in my game! Thank you!
  5. Preload Manager

That's ****ing awesome, I can't wait!!! Keep up the good work!! :LZScheeze::LZScheeze::LZScheeze:
  6. Save files saved to local data folders

Hi @taarna23 Sorry if it's out of the boundary, but you are the only one that seems to have a good understanding of how Engima works. I'm using the DKTools plugin, I use it to precache pictures to avoid the flickering problem when switching pictures and make the game run better. In that plugin...
  7. Preload Manager

@Galenmereth Thank you for making this! I can't wait! I have a question, is this new version can mass precache a folder automatically? I have like a ton of pictures/audio. Manually caching them through a plugin, especially considering how the plugin menu option is so thin in MV sounds like a...
  8. Changing Choice Window Y-Axis Position

Nevermind, found a solution. If anyone cannot solve this or want a plugin to set up choice position X & Y, use this: Open it and change this this.y and this.x to what you want!:uhappy:
  9. Changing Choice Window Y-Axis Position

@caethyril Thanks, it might be that but I have tried disabling everything and still the same problem. Anyway, I made big progress, by using Galv_VisualNovelChoice plugin I discovered that its plugin contained something that allowed to move the choiceList for my game. That piece of code totally...
  10. Manually changing position of text boxes

How put an arbitrary position for choicelist? I tried all the plugins on earth, none do that, I also tried setting up arbitrary Y number for the choicelist in source code but nothing works!!! Please help me
  11. Galv's Screen Buttons

Hi Galv, Do you know how I can remove only some specifics buttons and not all (with hide)? Thank you!
  12. Changing Choice Window Y-Axis Position

I tried as script call before the choice happens: SceneManager._scene._messageWindow._choiceWindow.y = 300; SceneManager._scene._messageWindow._choiceWindow.y = 800; etc. Not working. :( I also tried SceneManager._scene._messageWindow._choiceWindow.x = 300; and not moving too.
  13. Changing Choice Window Y-Axis Position

Hi @caethyril I have a similar issue, but I'm using a script call to change the X and Y position of my message box. I have tried your plugin, it doesn't work for me sadly. I also tried changing choice list position directly in rpg_scenes or rpg_window, but the only thing I succeed is moving on...
  14. How to draw text box icons on menu bitmap?

Hi, Right now when I click escape and it opens the menu, it creates a bitmap of the screen as background for menu BUT it doesn't save the icons that were shown in the text box on the bitmap. That's my problem.. It looks like this: Any solution for this?? Thanks..

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a test Boss for the new No Travel Game Jam
- Name Plugin by Moghunter -
Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...
How do you do when you want to work on projects but the game companies make so many games available for free because of the quarantine?
Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Decasus