Search results

1. Lilly

Vocalist Tips

Teho~! I'm a vocalist that does covers on my youtube channel, I've gotten loads of tips about singing and was wondering if the community had any advice? I've also always wanted to sing songs for other peoples game projects!
  2. Lilly

FREE [Gamejam] - Fantasy Life

Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis In a world filled with mysterious monsters and ancient tales, there lies organizations built solely to protect the peace of the world, with an evil power looming closer to this land , it’s up to an enthusiastic boy and a stubborn girl to stop it! Teho, Everybody~...
  3. Lilly

FREE Elemental Light - 1 Female Voice Actor Needed Please!

Teho! Hello, everyone! Synopsis Elemental Light tells the story of a young girl named Natsuko who experiences painful, cheer and many other feelings, all while journeying to many different places to help everyone understand happiness. Fortunately she doesn't journey alone, she has her friends...
  4. Lilly

Mog's LMBS VOICES

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I'm using this PLUGIN to make voices for characters along with this PLUGIN as the main battle-system. But for some reason I keep trying to replace the default voices with new ones, but it keeps playing the default ones! I'll really appreciate any...
  5. Lilly

Racing Or something...

Teho, everyone!~ I really want to make something special for my game, so I needed a plugin that was kinda like Galv's Invader Mini Game. Except I mostly just want it to be a racing version like the player is racing AIs. You can still attack the AIs in some way and they will attack you...
  6. Lilly

~!Lilifid Plays!~

~!Lilifid Plays!~ Teho! I'm a youtuber that does let's plays, covers and speedpaints! I'm looking to do a let's play of your game! I won't insult your game in anyway, I know how hard it is to make a game....(20+ hours put into mine....) but I might suggest on how to fix various errors that may...
  7. Lilly

~The Seventh Warrior~! Review

Welcome Today's lucky game interview is....~The Seventh Warrior~! The Seventh Warrior's story revolves around a demonic crown prince named Dark, he was sealed and now after a thousand years he's back and wants revenge, that's just a small part of it and sounds truly unique, but I gotta say the...
  8. Lilly

Lilly's Art✨Atelier✨

Hello! My name's Lilly! I'd like to help people create game projects with my art, I'm ready to take request from anyone who needs my help! :Terms: You can request me to draw you Busts, Menus(Title/Game Over etc.), Logos, Others. :Rules And Guidelines: 1. I don't feel comfortable drawing NSFW...
  9. Lilly

RMMV Elemental Light

Elemental Light Youtube Channel The features of this game from battle system to more. SYNOPSIS Screenshots of the game in development, it could change stay as is or change into something even more amazing. IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS The characters that will make this game soar. CHARACTERS The story...
  10. Lilly

LMBS Summon Skill

I wanted to get a skill that could summon another character, but only for a short amount of time. Since it's in LMBS, normal summon plugins won't work and also the summon is supposed to be automatically a CPU and you can't change to it. (It's fine if you can, as long as they can't stay forever.)
  11. Lilly

LMBS Pull Script

For my game, I wanted to get a skill that could pull enemies towards the player. I really wanna make this skill work and many others.
  12. Lilly

Request for Character Designer or Artist

Resource Type: Characters Maker Format: MV Description: I need some character designs or I could use just an artist even if I consider myself a awesome artist. Make a conversation for me for questions and if you want the job.
  13. Lilly

Request For Sprites

Resource Type:Battlers Maker Format: MV Description: I need some battler sprites for Moghunter's LMBS battle system. Reference Images: Natsuko Make a conversation for me for questions and if you want the job.
  14. Lilly

FREE Birth of Elemental Light - [Title In Progress]

Demo Please give me feedback, questions and/or info about how to make it game better. ------ For 2 or 3 months, I've been working on a game project. Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis: A RPG game filled with puzzles and a Linear Motion Battle System and in this game you will move normally through...
  15. Lilly

RMMV Adventures!

@Archeia This game stinks, I've seen better, but it's fine for my first one. UPDATED VERSION Game Download Description Aldo wakes up and is lost and a stranger passes and they become friends, but you can't trust everyone. Aldo and friends must stop the moon crashing into the earth and will need...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!
Working on a test Boss for the new No Travel Game Jam
- Name Plugin by Moghunter -
Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dald