Search results

1. Kirri

My game is not completed yet, but already have the game sequel idea in mind. :kaoeh: The thing...

My game is not completed yet, but already have the game sequel idea in mind. :kaoeh: The thing is, the sequel's story is soooo much darker that makes me want to work on it already. :kaocry:
  2. Kirri

RMVXA Your character in my game!

Added! Made them in the sport outfit. Added! Added! Added! Dark purple + the main characters theme color (Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Pink) hair -- Thank you! :kaoblush:
  3. Kirri

Can someone recommend me an RPG Maker game that is similar to Breath of Fire?

Can someone recommend me an RPG Maker game that is similar to Breath of Fire?
  4. Kirri

@k_mckenzie So they're not human, I guess? But have a human form? That is a good idea btw. @Hyouryuu-Na Hmmm, nah, I'll keep that name, lol.
  5. Kirri

Added! I don't really know if the hair color is correct though. Thank you! :kaoblush:
  6. Kirri

Feel like taking a long break from RPG Making so I can mix and match ideas, heh

Feel like taking a long break from RPG Making so I can mix and match ideas, heh
  7. Kirri

Added! Thank you! :kaothx:
  8. Kirri

But, the criticism makes sense though. I'm just not used to criticism.

But, the criticism makes sense though. I'm just not used to criticism.
  9. Kirri

Here: [MEDIA]

Here:
  10. Kirri

Received a big criticism on my game. I'm kinda sad but relieved because now I know my mistake. :)

Received a big criticism on my game. I'm kinda sad but relieved because now I know my mistake. :)
  11. Kirri

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

@bgillisp Oh yes! Finally! I was always trying to find the correct word. I always describe P5 as manufactured... but that doesn't make sense. Then the actual word is that they wanted an epic game, ambitious. Another thing is, I actually don't like the HUD of P5. I don't know, it just felt...
  12. Kirri

@Soulrender I can't view the image.

@Soulrender I can't view the image.
  13. Kirri

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

Persona 3 is the best of the Persona series (eventhough my personal favourite is P4). Even better than Persona 5. In One Piece, Nami is a great character. She got a lot of hate because of her personality. But her mischievous personality is because of how she grew up. Besides, she do have a good...
  14. Kirri

Wait, is that how it works? idk

Wait, is that how it works? idk
  15. Kirri

I was so happy when I saw the CTR percentage goes up, but then realised it's because less people...

I was so happy when I saw the CTR percentage goes up, but then realised it's because less people are viewing my projects :kaophew:
  16. Kirri

Added! I also added glasses to give him a bit of individuality. Thank you! :kaothx:
  17. Kirri

Added! Name is changed to 'Pitra' for copyright issues. Thank you.:kaoblush: Also I would like to mention that since the main character, Wish, of the game is a 1st year student, Pitra would probably appear more frequently.
  18. Kirri

RMVXA IMAGINE: Roleplay Club [Demo Available!]

Thank you :kaocry:
  19. Kirri

Added! Thank you! I don't really know which type of Spiky hairstyle it is so I just refer to the Google. Hehe.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:
If you could fold a sheet of paper 42 times, the stack would reach from the earth to the moon. Do whatever you want with that information.
wishing that everyone stays safe at this time
Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
p0nah