Search results

1. Goatrider

Celianna's nature parallax tiles

I am looking to pimp up my water effects in my game and noticed some parallax tiles by Celianna that are not on her resource page that I really want to use. I've searched all over the web but cannot find it anywhere. The tiles consist of water and water edge tiles along with some hills and such...
  2. Goatrider

Gears of Obscura

There is little known about the realm of Obscura. Most believe it does not even exist. Others believe it is the gateway to immortality. This mysterious world can only be reached through portals known as Obscura Gates. However, these gates will only open to those with Obscura Mechanisms. Dan...
  3. Goatrider

The Legend of Jak- New Demo and Screenies

The Legend of Jak is a tale about pirates. Take control of Jak, a young man who's dreams of becoming a pirate are about to come true as he is thrown head first into an epic adventure. Explore the land, crawling through dark caves and dense jungles. Or take to the sea and explore distant lands...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just had a stranger SPRINT away from me in the grocery store. Talk about overreaction...
...I don't think I'm that ugly! ^-^
I wonder if I can go outside ye-

Government: lemme stop you right there
Alright, who's playing Jumanji? And whose turn is it?!
*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrOrgazm