Search results

1. Running without a flash drive?

Hi, so I recently made a game on my older computer with VX Ace, and I compressed the file (with RTP) and put it on a flash drive. I moved the project to my newer computer since it has better performance and the game's complete. However, everything downloads/converts fine, but as soon as I remove...
  2. Save mechanic

So, what I'm trying to accomplish is a save system in the game. After a major scene occurs, the player gets an option of "Save", "Quit", and "Continue". Continue does nothing, of course. Save saves the game, and the player has the option of returning to the main menu. My issue is that once the...
  3. Conditional Branch being bypassed

Forgive me if this doesn't make sense, I'm relatively new here and have a complex issue. Currently I'm trying to make a timed event where after the timer goes off, an autorun section begins and the event tells the player how they did in the time given. However, I also want the player to be able...
  4. Boat Tileset Issues

Hey there! Recently, I've been trying to develop a game with RPG Maker VX Ace. I wanted to use the boat as a gameplay mechanic -- this way the player is able to sail around an island in-game. The problem is that I want to edit the tileset so it looks like the player is in the boat when the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.
At this point I've gotten so tired of April Fools on the internet that last year I just refused to even post anything on the RMW Social Media on April Fools in protest. Considering doing it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SC0RP10