Search results

1. mugen808

Change Tile Size

Clear. thanks mate! I will look into this suggestion of yours
  2. mugen808

Change Tile Size

thank you for your attention. i perfectly like the ratio between tiles size and characters size in game as it is. just don't like how close characters stand when talking to each other. no, this is regular mapping, not parallax. my screens may have been confusing because i did not size graphics...
  3. mugen808

Change Tile Size

hi Shaz, thanks for the great plugin! works perfectly for me! At least regarding the mapping : ) i am having a problem with events there, wanted to know how to deal with it. I am using 24x24 pixels tiles. It looks perfect, until my hero talks to a NPC, Then they are too close to each other, it...
  4. mugen808

Yanfly X Selection Control randomly blocked on allies

thanks @Johnboy , i did not know that. I just tested you're right. if the mouse is over an ally at the moment you press a button, indeed the bug happens. but then when i remove the mouse cursor from the character it randomly works again or not. In the worst case i got to press F5 after removing...
  5. mugen808

Yanfly X Selection Control randomly blocked on allies

Hi, I’m having quite a nasty issue with YEP_X_SelectionControl : http://yanfly.moe/2016/04/22/yep-94-selection-control/ After looking a lot for a similar issue online, I am posting to ask the question: am I really the only one to who it happens ?? The problem: Most of the times the plugin...
  6. mugen808

I want to pay someone to help me with this plugin

you need 30 posts... so you should be able o.o
  7. mugen808

SOLVED - Integrate a variable in weapon Note to be used in skill damage formula

hi, i got my problem solved at perfection by @LadyBaskerville, thanks a thousand to her! sharing the solution here in case someone finds it useful some day: add this code in a .js, add the modifier in the weapon note as <Modifier: x>, it works with a.param or b.param or numbers. then use wm...
  8. mugen808

@JamesRyan: Thank you, that is indeed very smart! And also thanks to @Galv for the script! First of all, thanks because this is actually working. That being said, i don't want to sound ungrateful, but this is not perfect. I mean the effect is perfect, but the way to reach the effect is quite...
  9. mugen808

Hello, I would like to have weapons in RMMV that modify the damage formula of skills. Like ultimate weapons in FF VII, Cloud’s sword damage formula is different depending on his current hp condition. I am not sure if what I need is just a proper syntax to type in my formula or really a...
  10. mugen808

[ACE] Schala Battle system : Disable dash

OK solved. So in case anyone in the future would have the same problem, here is the magic solution (you'll lose the digonal move but... you'll gain the idle animation ;) ) : Replace Mog_Simple_Movement add-on by  Galv's Character Animations. Thanks & cya !^^ PS: here is Galv's code ...
  11. mugen808

just an update as i've tried to dig deeper in the matter. first statement : with Mog_Simple_Movement it is usless to use RMVXA native option in maps to disable dash. I conclude that it is re-writing the whole process of dashing. Actually ksjp17 advise was not bad. I tried to remove...
  12. mugen808

thank you for your attention. sorry i didn't make it clear enought. yes you're right, deleting Mog_Simple_Movement is removing the dash. but what i'm asking for is how to disable it temporary only. Is there any way to script call for that effect ?
  13. mugen808

hi sorry to insist, i really cant find out. if anyone got a clue pls let me know. thanks !
  14. mugen808

hello would anyone happen to know how to disactivate dashing with Schala system ? fyi marking the unable dashing in map's property doesnt work anymore once Schala battle system is installed. here is the demo http://www.atelier-rgss.com/Schala/Manual.htm here is the english...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.
At this point I've gotten so tired of April Fools on the internet that last year I just refused to even post anything on the RMW Social Media on April Fools in protest. Considering doing it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PollyS