Search results

1. ovan66

Knighty is there

Welcome man! Hope you enjoy your stay ! Im pretty new myself also and i hope you're planning to stay for long , just as i do :) Cheers!
  2. ovan66

Not used files?

Deleting unused assets from the vanilla maker? I think it's possible *searches like hell* This!
  3. ovan66

Alternative way to "usual" party members recruiting?

Welp, first of all sorry for the late reply, for now i just know how to display character names in a list, from there i dont know how to keep going...this variables are giving me a headache, it would be much to ask for a basic example of what to insert in the event? A screenshot or something...
  4. ovan66

Mhh, what if i were more simple, and lets say : Character A + Character B = Character C ( who has his own stats , indifferently from the mixed character stats )  Thank you for the help in advance man
  5. ovan66

Ahh i didn't explain that point : In some point, sooner or later, there'll characters that will join up with the hero for his own benefits/background, meaning they'll be in the party for certain time but as the story develops you and this characters split and you are left alone with the...
  6. ovan66

Hello everyone, so, let me explain a little more my predicament... Most of the time, new party members join the party because of the history or the game progression, but i really cant think of something more dull than that... at least in my opinion it is. Wanted to think of an exciting and...
  7. ovan66

I'm still using Vx...i switch from time to time to Ace for the scripts xD

I'm still using Vx...i switch from time to time to Ace for the scripts xD
  8. ovan66

Help With Fusion System Script

Bump 
  9. ovan66

Picture Resize Help #2

There ya' go :)  i think everything is in place, made it really quick ..
  10. ovan66

Help With Fusion System Script

Hello everyone, you're my last hope (?) Well, basically, i´ve been looking everywhere for a working "Monster Fusion" script, somewhat like the system used in the Shin Megami Tensei games ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTsSHYj6lvU ), recently i came across the script that the user...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightburnz