Search results

1. SailorRose

Compatibility issues between Yanfly's ABE and Himeworks' PSE scripts...

Yanfly's ABE = Ace Battle Engine Himeworks' PSE = Pre-Skill Events So after a lot of hard work* and trying to sort this out myself, I come to you for help! I didn't know if this was supposed to be posted here or the scripting help forums. Feel free to move if need be. *Screaming uncontrollably...
  2. SailorRose

RMVXA DREAMWORLD [Rough-ish game concept]

May not be suitable for children under 13. Strong language and mild depictions of violence will be included in the game. Plot summary As the world of Pangea is threatened by unspoken evil, Princess Narissa from the kingdom of Berylia recruits a fearless young warrior to help her; his name is...
  3. SailorRose

Your opinion on differing/clashing art styles within a game?

This started out as a quick question on a status update, but it'll be better suited for a thread. Here's the question: Does it bother you when there's multiple art styles within a single game? (RPG's, visual novels, or just games in general) For me, personally, it depends. As long as...
  4. SailorRose

Bust graphics in battle during 'super' moves?

Is there any way to do something like this during battles?: (Watch the attack at the very beginning) Say when you're using a specific attack, a large graphic of the character zooms across the screen for a second and then the actual "hit" animation plays on the enemies. Is there a script for...
  5. SailorRose

SailorRose's Anime Facial Expressions

Here's my first contribution to the community! I made a few quick edits in photoshop, it's nothing special or great looking but I thought I'd share. Comes with eyes, accesories and mouths so you can mix and match them however you'd like!   Notes: The Heart Eyes come as both eyes and...
  6. SailorRose

How to add custom tilesets?

Hello! This is my first post on the forum. So, I recently downloaded RPG Maker MV since it was the latest addition and I wanted to try it out. Now, I've NEVER made a RPG, i've made games in the past but nothing as complex as RPG. I only started playing around with the editor a few weeks ago...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This just in: RPGMaker 10 announced. We are pleased to release an engine that takes full advantage of the WIndows 10 platform. Also will have cross platform to TI calculators, Atari, the Ouya, and your toaster!
Posted a game thread. Then accidentally pressed x. Then found out rmweb saves drafts :D all is good
I also enjoy using the new RPG Maker 2.0 Beta
April Fools!
I have a character named "Corona". Her name are supposed to refer to sun light / aura. I guess I couldn't use that name anymore. Any suggestion?
Wow RPG Maker MV 2 is really good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YesMissYesSir