Search results

1. ct_bolt

Force/Simulate Item Effect/Use (on map/in main menu)

There's not really an easy way to force an item to be used from mainMenu/map correct? Question: What's the best way to force the player use an item (even if the player doesn't even have the inventory)? Current Answer (formatted to fit in script box): See demo :) Edit: Think this is about...
  2. ct_bolt

[Character Sprite] Expansion of Sprites (Pretty please)

Hello kind folks, Long shot... ...but I would really love to see an expansion of these freebie sprites found at craftpix: click here to view Sample: Request: I would like the following expansion of the sprites to match the originals as closely as possible. Number of frames is up to you but...
  3. ct_bolt

"Best" Momentum & Gravity Jumping plugin?

I know this has been asked a billion times over before but I haven't really decided what approach to take soo I'll ask anyway... Question: "Best" Momentum & Gravity Jumping in Scene_Map plugin? Any available? ...and if so what is considerably the "Best" Jumping plugin to accurately use momentum...
  4. ct_bolt

Certain zoom values create pixels above character sprites?

Can someone please help me out? Problem: Can't seem to figure out why certain zoom values such as 2.25 create pixels above the character sprites (events/player). $gameScreen.startZoom($gamePlayer.screenX(), $gamePlayer.screenY(), 2.25, 1) Meanwhile zoom 2.4 & 2.6 work nicely: Is there a...
  5. ct_bolt

Window Background Image/Mapshot with Effects

Description: Display a custom image "behind" messagebox, pictures, busts. (animated effect optional) Features: How To Use:[/spoiler] Screenshots: Demo Download: CT_Bolt's BgImage v1.51 (Testing) Demo: Click here To Download Plugin Page...
  6. ct_bolt

OnChangeVariable

Description: Run common event (and/or call script) when variable(s) is changed. How To Use: Set up the list of Variable & Common Event, and/or Script Call (Optional) Pairings Additional Features: Download: OnChangeVariable Plugin: Click Here to Download History Log: Version 1.00 Initial...
  7. ct_bolt

Help with my bind events script, when/how to update position?

Recently I started to create a plugin to bind events to certain objects like players and followers... See here: https://rpgmakermv.co/resources/bind-events.1470/ However I've been having trouble getting it to sync perfectly though... Currently I set the "bound event" location to the followers...
  8. ct_bolt

Rotating Events?

How do I rotate an event? I have an single image of a saw blade graphic that I would like to make "spin". I would like the event to rotate around an axis, default being the center of the event graphic. I know I can load up gimp and create a sprite sheet for this effect. (This is the method I...
  9. ct_bolt

Mouse drag event?

I was playing around with Mouse System Ex by Tor Damian Design. Loving it so far, but then a thought occurred to me... how would I go about dragging an event to another spot? Perhaps this plugin cannot handle this (at least alone). Any suggestions?
  10. ct_bolt

Events Touching Trigger v3.20

Event Trigger Current Version: v3.20 Introduction: Ever wanted events to "touch" each other, well now you can! Couldn't really find a way to do this in RMMV so I decided to write a plugin. Features: Run common events for when events touch each other. :cutesmile: How to Use: Setup the...
  11. ct_bolt

✩✩✩ ☺ CT_Bolt's MV Creation Page ☺ ✩✩✩

✩✩✩ ☺ CT_Bolt's MV Creation Page ☺ ✩✩✩ Hello everyone, this will be where I will post my resources for RPG Maker MV. :cutesmile: Terms of Use: Feel free to use in Commercial or Non-Commercial games. You may edit this if you like; Please let me know and post your edit here...
  12. ct_bolt

[SV Animated Battler] Slime & Bat RTP Style

Slime (Request) Bat (Request)   I have used SV_Battlers from SV_enemies that byBibo has made and also Animated Battlers by Ækashics they are quite nice; They're not really quite what I need though. Thank you for taking the time to read this post :)
  13. ct_bolt

Please help me identify these games.

So I was just watching this video of some amazing looking games created with RPG Maker (no clue what version). I would really like to play some of them & learn how they we're made. So I ask you, does anyone know the name (or any other info) of any (or all) of the games shown in the video...
  14. ct_bolt

[ACE] Web-Browser... is it possible?

Is it possible to script a web-browser in VXAce?  :unsure:   If so... could someone break it down for me? :) PS. I do know that basics of RGSS3 (for the most part). ;)
  15. ct_bolt

Is there a way to "seal" (disable) the attack command?

Premise: I've created a skill that uses a "Pistol" weapon type & also requires ammo to use that skill. Problem: You can just click attack which just attacks using what ever you have equipped without requiring the user to have any ammo. Question: Is there a way to "seal" (disable) or remove...
  16. ct_bolt

CT_Bolt's Timers

CT_Bolt's Timers v3.0 by CT_Bolt Features A whole new set of timers (unlimited ;) ). Each has Custom properties (font color, font size, x, y, z, etc.). Scheduled Tasks (turn on/off switches, run common events at specified time including start & expire) Let's you press buttons with while a...
  17. ct_bolt

VE - Sprites in Windows

Awesome Script! Thank you for all the hard work you've done. BD For those that don't understand how to implement this script here is a little script I put together... Just paste that as a new script bellow the Sprites in Windows script.
  18. ct_bolt

Mirror Events

Cool script, should prove quite useful :)   ... but when this is used with Victor Engine - Pixel Movement the event moves way to much, any way to fix that? :unsure:
  19. ct_bolt

Albic's Game Settings by Yourself

Thanks for this nice and easy to use script. BD I did have to edit a few variable names to get it to work though. Line 75 GameSettings::MAX_Level_EDIT to GameSettings::MAX_LEVEL_EDIT Line 76 GameSettings::MAX_Level to GameSettings::MAX_LEVEL Edited Script:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.
6.5 million beers are in need for rescue. I don't drink beer too much, but my Czech heart is sinking. It's just a pity that they priced it so high. At this price nobody is interested.
I couldn't have Taco Bell, so I grabbed a giant piece of strawberry cheesecake instead.
Guys one of our Animal Crossing Villagers (Sherb) just told us that he hoped that the villager who was having her birthday had as memorable of a birthday as his sixth birthday. Which was "the one where the clown went into our house and never came back" and that "his mother says she still sometimes hears the honking in the walls".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jean_Batailleur