Search results

1. Fantasy Hero

Looking for a 8-directional sprite Generator

I'm working on a experimental project, I thought there might be a nice generator where I can create sprites for diagonal movement, and getting samples from them. I appreciate any tips or helps! I currently use RPGMAKER MV But I dont mind any raw, Non-RPGMAKER sprite Generator representing...
  2. Fantasy Hero

Mission Map

Hi Guys!!! How can I have a map in game that shows the location of next mission orobjective???? :D :D :D
  3. Fantasy Hero

Face Expressions

Hi Guys!!! I was looking forward for some generator parts to express face expressions... Such as: Crying, Angry, Confused, etc... Who can give me hand??? :D   :D   :D I really really appreciate it!!!
  4. Fantasy Hero

New Menu Styles

Hi Guys!!! Do you have any plugins for another type of In-Game Menu??? Thanks a bunch!!! :D   :D   :D
  5. Fantasy Hero

Things you should consider about before porting to (Android/iOS) Devices!

HI Guys!!! I was looking for some useful tips in porting the RPG Maker-Developed games for Android and iOS Operating systems! :D   :D   :D
  6. Fantasy Hero

Map and Minimap

Hi Guys!!! I was wondering about making a map option in the menu of my game, showing the area's map... :unsure:   :unsure:   :unsure: I don't really need a minimap, But I would appreciate it if I could have a minimap, too!!! :)   :)   :) Any ideas or scripts????
  7. Fantasy Hero

Potion Icon Requests

Resource Type: Potion Icons Maker Format: MV Art Style: Ace RTP Potions Description:  Just some potions and consumables in different colors!!!! Got other stuff to do...  >_>   >_>   >_> Otherwise, I would have done it by myself...  :headshake:   :headshake:   :headshake:
  8. Fantasy Hero

Setting Initial equipment Problem

When I click on "Accessory", The "Armor" Pops up when I try to set Initial Equipments... And It doesn't detect any Accessories or Armors... I've tried many combinations... What should I do???  ;_;   ;_;   ;_;   
  9. Fantasy Hero

Character Sprite Problem

Can somebody help me with this um... Pixelic Gitch ???; which happens when I generate a sprite with Sprite Generator...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stress testing my latest version of the game with my new madness engine. :LZSexcite:

Hello, where can I find the list of all watched threads? I've been using the Watch function to save the Threads I want to keep but I don't find the list anywhere....

New card design, thanks to all my free time quarantined. (Hope that's not too big of an image XD )
What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serio