Search results

1. Moghunter Music Room

I'm currently working with VX Ace and I just got Moghunter's music room script, but I'm having trouble getting it to work how I want. I can actually get it to do its thing when creating an event and setting it as parallel, but what I'm wanting is to directly call it in the main menu, which I saw...
  2. VX in Ace?

This might be a dumb question, but if I wanted to use VX materials in VX-Ace for commercial, would I also need to own a copy of VX alongside Ace?
  3. Pretty Sleek Gauges

I've been using this plugin and I recently hit a snag in the form of FallenOlivia's Weakness Display plugin: all the state icons and the weakness icon are situated in places away from the PSG. I've tried adjusting the positions, but the closest I get is having the weakness icon below the gauge...
  4. Return item?

So, a few hours ago, I bought a tileset from the main site and while going through the 'readme' text, I read that it was for another engine 'VX/Ace'. I bought it thinking that it was for MV since I (believed) was browsing through MV tilesets. I read the return policy and it seems like I can't...
  5. Achievement issue

Firstly, these are the plugins I'm having some issues with: Yanfly Main Menu Manager and CGMV Achievements. This is probably something easily fixable, but I can't seem to figure it out. I have CGMV Achievements plugin, and while I have managed to get it to show up in my menu screen (disabled...
  6. MV Event After Enemy Death

This might be obvious, but I haven't figured it out myself just yet so I thought I'd ask. So, I'd like to have my characters have a conversation after an enemy dies but before the victory screen. I know you can do immortal states for stuff when an enemy's HP hits zero, but I'm not sure if that's...
  7. MV Sprite Victory Pose

Okay, I'll try and make this as concise as possible: I've already made some characters, but I'd like to know how to customize the victory pose of just one of them. I understand that I would have to cut the default pose and replace it with the new one, but how do I retain/add that character's...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, looks like I need to build myself a quest system. Or really just a system for "Helpful voices" to talk to the player. I'm sure nothing will go wrong listening to them.... They're "helpful". :LZSwink:

Should be pretty easy with PIXI just letting me write all over the screen. :LZSexcite:
I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.
Hi guys, Im new here. Im using RPGMMV. In this community i would like to learn more and become better rpg developer.
The main character for the first game was originally going to become a member of the party in the third game but I'm probably changing him to an important NPC instead. That brings the third game's total ensemble roster down to nine with one optional secret character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yilou